2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd March 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships For Wearing Glasses

I have completed my UG degree and want to do higher degree from abroad and heard about the Scholarships for those students who wear glasses want to know more about this scholarship. Will you please provide me list of Scholarships For Wearing Glasses available provide details?
Similar Threads
Thread
Cox MBA scholarships
Scholarships for MBA
MBA glasses
NEED scholarships help
NID scholarships
PhD Scholarships AU
UEA MBA Scholarships
UQ MBA Scholarships
MBA scholarships in USA
RSM MBA scholarships
GME course Scholarships
HEC MBA scholarships
Nyu MBA scholarships
Scholarships for MBA in uk
Scholarships for MBA
Person Wearing Spectacles Eligible for Indian Air Force
MS Scholarships in US
Wearing Spectacles Create Problem In Aeronautical Engineering
With Glasses, can I apply for Police Officer
MBA Scholarships in UK
3rd March 2016, 01:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Scholarships For Wearing Glasses

As per your request here I am providing you the list of Scholarships For Wearing Glasses available along with their details. Please check the below list of scholarships:

The list of scholarship:

Fred Scheigert Scholarship program:

This awards 3 students a scholarship of $3,000 available for full-time students.

Dr. Sam Genensky Video Magnification Award:
This is a special tribute to the man who invented of the CCTV. (Closed Circuit television)This scholarship provides multiple video magnifiers of varying brands and styles, to students and adults who need these types of devices to help them with their education.

The Carl Foley Graduate Scholarship Program:
This program is being re-written as of right now so your best bet is to have your college or university contact the CCLVI

Contact Lens & Glasses Scholarship:
This scholarship is for high school seniors and for full-time freshmen, sophomore or junior college students. It is an award of $1,000.

Replace my Contacts:
This is a scholarship for students who wear contacts lenses or eye glasses. It is a $1,000 award and you must write a short essay on how vision problems.

Arthur E. and Helen Copeland Scholarships
The scholarship award is $500.00 and sends in your information to Mark Lucas, United State Association of Blind Athletes, 1 Olympic Plaza, Colorado Springs, CO 80909. mlucas@usaba.org.

Christine H. Eide Memorial Scholarship Award

The scholarship is dedicated to his daughter who died in 1976. The award for the scholarship is $500.00 and available to full-time graduate or undergraduate students that are attending an accredited college or university with a maximum of $1,000.00 a year per individual.

Delta Gamma Foundation Florence Margaret Harvey Memorial Scholarship
The scholarship is worth $1,000.00 to an undergraduate or graduate student in the field of rehabilitation or education of people who are blind or visually impaired.

Rudolph Dillman Memorial Scholarship
A total of four scholarships of $2,500.00 will be awarded to each undergraduate or graduate who will study in the field of rehabilitation or education of people who are blind.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in