2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th February 2013, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Scholarship USA Computer Science Download Form. PDF

Following is list of scholarship that accept applications from international students:

AAMC Financing Your Medical Education

Scientist Training Program

Minority/Disadvantaged Scholarship

Albright Institute Fellowships

Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Students who were diagnosed with hearing loss before the age of seven are eligible for a grant ranging from $1,000-$10,000.

Allen Lee Hughes Fellowship
Individuals interested in artistic and technical production, arts administration and community engagement. Fellowship provides a modest stipend and is intended to increase participation of people of color in the arts.

All-USA College Academic Team Recognition program for exceptional full-time undergraduates at four-year institutions in the USA and its territories.

Amelia Earhart Fellowships (Zonta International Foundation) Women of any nationality with a superior academic record and a bachelor's degree in science or engineering. Fellowships carry a stipend of $6,000; approximately 35 are awarded annually. Deadline: mid November.

For complete list I am giving you pdf file which is free for you.
19th March 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to do the Course of Computer science from USA. I can’t afford fees and expenses of it. Will you please Scholarship that accepts Application from International student. And provide me the Scholarship form also.
19th March 2015, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator

Doing a course of Computer Science from USA is very Expensive. If you get some scholarship you can afford it.

Following is list of scholarship that accept applications from international students
Students who were diagnosed with hearing loss before the age of seven are eligible for a grant ranging from $1,000-$10,000.

Allen Lee Hughes Fellowship

Here I am providing you the complete list of scholarship that accepts application from International students.
Scholarships that Accept Applications from International Students

Application for Undergraduate Admission &Scholarship
more detail to atteched pdf files......................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Scholarship USA Computer Science1.pdf (89.0 KB, 63 views)
File Type: pdf Scholarship USA Computer Science2.pdf (230.4 KB, 82 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in