2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st December 2014, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Scholarship for B.E Electronics Engineering

Here I am giving you the names of some Scholarship for Engineering Students in India

Scholarship for Engineering Students in India

Indian Oil Educational Scholarship Scheme
Indian Oil Corporation has announced 2600 Scholarships for students of 10+/ITI, MBBS, Engineering & MBA on merit basis.

NTPC Scholarship for SC/ ST/ PC Engineering Students
NTPC offers 35 scholarships to students belonging to SC/ST/PC categories persons who are pursuing 4 years full time degree course in engineering.2013-14 sessions
AICTE PG Scholarship 2013 for M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Pharma Students

AICTE Scholarships for GATE GPAT Qualified Candidates
AICTE Scholarships for GATE GPAT Qualified Candidates for M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Pharma second year students

Cargill Global Scholarships Program for Undergraduate Students
Cargill Global Scholarships Program for Undergraduate Students is the global scholarship program for India, Brazil, Russia, China and the USA countries.

IIT Kharagpur Merit cum Means Scholarship
IIT Kharagpur invited the application For Merit cum Means Scholarship and Free Studentship (for 1 st year students)

North South Foundation Scholarships
North South Foundation (NSF) Scholarships for those doing BE/ BTech/ MBBS/BVSc/ BSc Ag/ BPharma/ Nursing

NSF India Scholarships
North South Foundation provides scholarship to those children who display academic excellence in India. Applications are invited for 4,500 scholarships.

Nationwide Education And Scholarship Test (N.E.S.T.)
Natinalwide education and scholarship test (N.E.S.T) for Degree Students Of Science Engg And Medical Courses.

Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship Scheme
Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship Scheme is announced by Dept of Science and Technology, Govt of Haryana to attract the meritorious students in science stream.

MHRD scholarship assistantship for ME MTech MArch MPharm students in India
Apply for the Scholarship/ Assistantship in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Pharmacy/Sciences. You Should Qualify Gate for this

ONGC Engineering Scholarships
ONGC offers 75 Scholarships for SC/ST students who are pursuing higher education in Engineering, Geology, Geophysics and MBA.
5th January 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to apply for the B.E. Electronics engineering from which institute I get the scholarship? Please provide me detail?
5th January 2016, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

Her I’m providing you detail of one of the scholarship provider for the Engineering students.

IEEE is one of the organisation that offer scholarship for B.E Electronics Engineering students.

IEEE offers a variety of scholarships, grants, and fellowships for IEEE Student members. Submit a project or paper for consideration and have the opportunity to win and gain recognition for your effort. Terms and conditions may apply.

IEEE Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Society Graduate Student Fellowship:

This fellowship was designed to support graduate research in the area of insulation or dielectrics. Two US$7,500 or three US$5,000 scholarships are awarded annually.

Eligibility

All participants must be IEEE members (Student member or Graduate Student member only) to register and compete in the competition. IEEE membership numbers are required.
Participants must compete as part of a team of up to three IEEE Student or Graduate Student members. Teams should only include a maximum of two Graduate Student members per team.
Universities and colleges can have multiple teams.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in