2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th September 2012, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Application for Single Girl Scholarship in Engineering

Here I am providing a link from where you can get the Single Girl in engineering course Scholarship Application form:
The link is:
ugc.ac.in/sgc/already_exist.aspx

by clicking on that link, you’ll get a page looks like the image given below, on that link first of all if you are registered then enter Candidate Registration Id, then fill date of birth, & then click on search,
Or
If you are not registered then click on Click here for New Registration option & registered your self, then you’ll get the scholarship application form.

Last edited by Shaleen; 10th September 2012 at 09:15 AM.
1st November 2015, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I want to known about the Single Girl Scholarship for a Engineering candidate please give me detail of it and from where I should apply for it?
1st November 2015, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

As you want to known about the Single Girl Scholarship for a Engineering student here is the detail of it The Scholarships will be awarded to those girls, who have completed Class 10 under the CBSE board.

Benifit of this scholarship

The scholarships include the cost for Class 11 and 12
The scholarship also given to the candidate who is doing her undergraduate degree courses selected by the candidate,

APPLY PROCEDURE

Students can apply for the scholarship from the CBSE website and fill up all the contents properly

Document required

Benefited certificate
First Class Judicial Magistrate/SDM/Executive Magistrate that carries a non-judicial stamp paper, stating that she is the only daughter in the family
Attested copies of mark sheets (Class 10 and Class 12).

Scholarship Amount

There lies variation in the scholarship amount too-
For Class 11 and 12, the scholarship amount is Rs 500 per month.
For undergraduate courses, it is Rs 550 a month.
For professional courses selected through AIPMT/AIEEE, the scholarship amount is Rs 1000 a month, for all four years.

The amount of scholarship amount is directly credited to the candidate’s bank account as mentioned in the application form.

Tags
application

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in