2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th December 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: All India Engineering Entrance Scholarship Examination

Hii sir, I wants to give the All India Engineering Entrance Scholarship Examination please provide me the details of the Examination ?
10th December 2015, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: All India Engineering Entrance Scholarship Examination

As you asking for the All India Engineering Entrance for Scholarship Examination let me tell you that AIEESE - Primary Examination is for who are eligible for admission in 1000 Govt. approved AIEESE participating institutes all over the country.

Scholarship procedure :

The registration of the Schoalrship starts from the In about 2nd or 3rd week of October. Duration of applying for registration would be 2 weeks only.
Applicants will receive scholarship in the month of December in their personal active bank accounts only. During registration of scholarship applicants have to mention their bank account details, and have to upload or send a Bonafide Certificate, fee structure of institute, admission receipt etc. to get the scholarship.
For getting scholarship the bank account is mandatory

For applying :

Application form instrctuctions
Step 1. Fill online Application :

Students have to fill their Online Application as per ‘the norms

Step 2. Upload Images (Photograph, Signature & LTI) :

In the second step applicants have to upload their recent Photograph, their Signature and LTI in JPG Format.

Step 3. Pay Examination Fee online by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking :

In the third step of the application procedure students have to pay their Examination Fee online by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.

Step 4. Online Application Submit :

In the fourth step applicants have to submit their online Application.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in