2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th December 2015, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Saathi IITB Org

Hello sir I want to know about the SAATHI group of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay so please provide me information about this.
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitb epm
Mea iitb
Iitb cc
Saathi IIT Bombay
Sop iitb
Mm 207 iitb
SPI Lab IITB
IITB MBA Cut Off
Kvv iitb
Es 200 iitb
Iitb cen
Cc iitb
Me iitb
Iitb cms
Jkv iitb
Ee 225 iitb
Iitb pg
Tcs iitb
Me 113 IITB
IITB Phd
25th December 2015, 08:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Saathi IITB Org

Saathi is the LGBTQ Resource Group of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. It reserved the rights of gender and sexual minorities for a more inclusive campus.

About the SAATHI

It is an independent body of students, faculty, staff and alumni of IIT Bombay.

It is affiliated to IIT Bombay and caters exclusively to the needs of the campus community.

Saathi Connect is a multimedia anthology of LGBTQ youth in India.

The project was conducted in English, Marathi and Hindi, and chronicles written and video stories.

The project was funded by Rainbow Solidarite Fondation, and coordinated by Humsafar Trust.

The project was executed by Saathi IIT Bombay, the LGBTQ resource group of IIT Bombay.

Part of Saathi

Anyone satisfying the following criteria is eligible to become a member of Saathi :

The person should be holding a valid IIT Bombay identity card or a valid IIT Bombay Alumni identity card issued by the Alumni Association.

The person should be at least 18 years old as per the Date of Birth on their IIT Bombay identity card.

Policies

Saathi does not discriminate anyone on the basis of religion, caste, creed, race, ethnicity, colour, nationality, class, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression or sexual orientation.

Saathi shall respect the privacy and anonymity of its members.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in