2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th July 2015, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Ee 225 iitb

Here my brother searching for detailed info related to Indian Institute of Technology Bombay EE 225 - Network Theory, so will you please provide here???
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitb epm
Mea iitb
Iitb cc
Me 201 iitb
Sop iitb
Mm 207 iitb
SPI Lab IITB
IITB MBA Cut Off
Kvv iitb
Oat iitb
Iitb cen
Cc iitb
Me iitb
Iitb cms
Jkv iitb
Iitb pg
Tcs iitb
Me 113 IITB
IITB Phd
Me 209 iitb
13th July 2015, 04:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ee 225 iitb

Here I am giving detailed info related to Indian Institute of Technology Bombay EE 225 - Network Theory:

Text Reference
N Balabanian and T.A. Bickart, Linear Network Theory : Analysis, Properties, Design and Synthesis, Matrix Publishers, Inc. 1981.L.O. Chua, C.A. Desoer, E.S. Kuh, Linear and Nonlinear Circuits, McGraw - Hill International Edition 1987.

Description
Graphs: Paths, connectedness, circuits, cutsets, trees; Matrix representation of directed graphs: incidence, cutset and circuit matrices; Methods of analysis of linear networks: nodal-cutset-mesh- and loop-analysis. Time and frequency domain approaches to electrical networks: State equations for linear networks with no capacitor loops or inductor cutsets, solution of state equations for the distinct eigen value case; Laplace transforms and their adaptation to networks.2-port networks: 2-port parameters, interconnection of 2-ports and their effect on the parameters, Tellegen`s generalized reciprocity theorem.Multiport and multiterminal networks: their representations and interconnections.Transfer functions: poles and zeros; Elements of Filter Theory.
IITB EE 225 - Network Theory details

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in