2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

RRB ajmer vision certificate

Hi buddy as I am thinking to appear in RRB, AJMER Assistant Loco Pilot exam and some of my friend told me that vision certificate is compulsory to write this exam , is it true plz tell me about it ??
Similar Threads
Thread
IIM Rohtak Vision
NMIMS Vision
Vision Of IAF
BPCL Vision
Vision and Mission of SBI
RRB Ajmer Eye Certificate
Vision day DTU
IIM Lucknow Vision
Vision VTU
Vision AIIMS Ajmer
Mission And Vision Of RTU
NDA Vision
Vision IIT Hyderabad
Vision JIPMER
RRB Ahmedabad Vision Certificate
MBA Vision
Vision Standards for NDA
ISRA Vision GA
Vision Eye Institute
AJMER Institute of Technology, Ajmer
4th December 2015, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RRB ajmer vision certificate

Yes , to write RRB, AJMER Assistant Loco Pilot exam Candidate should produce the vision certificate (Annexure -6 of CEN 01/2014) as per the prescribed formate during test, OTHERWISE they will not be permitted for Aptitude test.

Vision certificate Performa

RRB ALP & Technician Medical Fitness Test for Vision
a. A – 1 : Physically fit in all respects, visual Standards-Distance Vision : 6/6, 6/6 without glasses. Near Vision : Sn : 0.6,0.6 without glasses ( must clear fogging test ) and must pass tests for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.

b. A – 3 : Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards-Distance Vision : 6/9, 6/9 with or without glasses ( Power of lenses not to exceed 2D ). Near Vision : Sn: 0.6,0.6 with or without glasses and must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.

c. B – 1 : Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision : 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses ( power of lenses not to exceed 4D ). Near Vision : Sn : 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.

d. B – 2 : Physically fit in all respects, visual Standards – Distance Vision : 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses ( power not to exceed 4D ). Near Vision : Sn : 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass test for Field of Vision.

e. C – 1 : Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision : 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision : Sn : 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in