2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

NMIMS Vision

I would like to join Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for MBA but would you tell me what is the mission and vision of NMIMS? Provide me its brief History. Can you provide me Rankings and Reviews of NMIMS in India and all over the World?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIM Rohtak Vision
Vision Of IAF
Vision for AFCAT
Vision day DTU
Vision VTU
HPCL Vision
IFFCO Vision
Vision Of BPCL
Mission And Vision Of RTU
NDA Vision
Vision IIT Hyderabad
Satellite Vision
MBA Vision Statement
Vision JIPMER
NMIMS Pharma Management Eligibility Nmims EMBA
MBA Vision
NPCIL Vision
Vision Standards for NDA
ISRA Vision GA
Vision Eye Institute
4th September 2018, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Re: NMIMS Vision

Hii sir, I wants to know the Vision And Mission Statement of the Narsee Monjee Institutes of Management Studies Will you Please Provide It ?
4th September 2018, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NMIMS Vision

SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institutes of Management Studies, is a deemed university located in Mumbai, India. Founded in the year 1981

Vision
To be a globally admired University.

Our Mission
Emerge as a Centre of excellence, best in class in India and Asia and yearning to be the best in the world by 2030.

This will be achieved by:a.Promoting faculty scholarship at the global levelb. Benchmarking academic programs and processes, best in India,

Asia and the worldc. Creating a global learning experience through a mix of student and faculty community from the world marketd.

Developing institutional level partnership with one of the top 100 global universities recognized for its academic and research excellencee.

Strengthening the bond with industry and community or social organizations at a global levelf. Pursuing the agenda of innovation across all Schools and Faculty

Contact Details
Narsee Monjee Institutes of Management Studies
Address: V. L. Mehta Road, Navyug Society, Navpada, JVPD Scheme, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in