2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd December 2014, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Roll Number of RBI B. Grade Officers

Here I am providing you Roll numbers of candidates short listed for the interviews for the post of Research Officer in Grade ‘B’ for DEPR.

Roll numbers of Research Officers in Grade ‘B’ for DEPR:

Other Details about Research Officers in Grade ‘B’ for DEPR:

1. Research Officer in Grade 'B' For Department of Economic and Policy Research (DEPR)

(A) Job Requirements:
To undertake research activities and participate in policy formation among others

(B) Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualifications:
A Master's Degree in Economics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years from a recognized Indian or Foreign University / Institute; OR (ii) A Doctorate Degree in Economics with Master's Degree in any subject with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years from a recognized Indian or Foreign University / Institute.

Preferential/Desirable Qualification:
Research or teaching experience in Economics or publications in standard journals would be considered as an additional qualification.

(C) Scheme of Selection:
Paper-I Objective Type (on Economics)
3 hours
100 Marks

Paper-II Descriptive Type (on Economics)
3 hours
100 Marks

Paper-III English - Descriptive
3 hours
100 Marks

Total: 300 Marks

(D) Syllabus:
(i) Standard of papers on Economics would be that of Master's Degree examination in Economics of any Central University in India.
(ii) Syllabus for English: Essay, Précis writing, Comprehension and Business/Office Correspondence.
pdf file atteched......................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Roll numbers of Research Officers.pdf (1.76 MB, 70 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in