2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th August 2012, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RBI B Grade Officers Exam Admit Card

The Reserve bank of India declared that Last Date for Call Letter download is over for B Grade Officers Exam so you can contact the address of Reserve bank of India as given below:-
Contact Address:-
Central Office Building, Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Mumbai - 400 001
Phone: 022 - 2260 1000
Fax: 022 - 2266 0358
16th July 2014, 02:21 PM
Shahnawaz

RBI admit card for officers written exam will available after 20th July, 2014 at rbi.org.in
getadmitcard.in.
21st May 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

I am looking for Admit Card of RBI (Reserve Bank of India) Grade B Officers Examination so please give me steps to get it?
21st May 2015, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

RBI (Reserve Bank of India) announced the notification for Grade B Officers. Candidates can download their RBI Admit Card from the official website of RBI three weeks before the examination date.

Here I am giving you some steps to follow for getting RBI Grade B Admit Card/Hall Ticket form official website of RBI.

Steps to download Admit Card of RBI Grade B Exam:

1. Go to the official website of RBI (Reserve Bank of India) which appears like:

Give snap shot:

2. Click on link for RBI officer Grade B Exam then the new webpage will appears for Download Admit Card.

3. Click on the link 'Download Admit Card'.

4. Enter Registration Number, Date of Birth or Password and click on "Submit" button.

5. Your RBI Grade B admit Card will be on your screen, take a print out of this.

Tags
admit card

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in