2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2015, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Result Of Rimc Entrance Exam

hey as you said you have given rimc entrance test and you want result of it ok dear here I am giving you step by step procedure, kindly follow the below steps to get the result.

Sorry to inform you dear but your result has not published till now but I am telling the process so when ever it will declare you will easily get your result
Visit at the official website of rimc
At the bottom you will find result option in announcement
Click on that result option
Then you will get new page
Then put your roll number
And then click on show result
After it you will get your result

Garhi Cantt, Dehradun - 248003 Uttarakhand
Ph : 0135 - 2752083
Fax : 0135 - 2754260
0135 - 2754260

good luck
14th February 2016, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, how can I obtain result of entrance exam of Rashtriya Indian Military College? Please provide me result of RIMC entrance exam? Is there any procedure to obtain result then provide me?
14th February 2016, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

Rashtriya Indian Military College hold the entrance exam in December 2015. Still result did not publish at this time. So you need to keep touch with official site of Rashtriya Indian Military College.

When result is announced then I’ll inform you.

Rashtriya Indian Military College was established on 13th March 1922 by his Royal Highness, Prince Edward VIII. Rashtriya Indian Military College located in Dehradun.

The main aim of Rashtriya Indian Military College is to prepare Indian boys with suitable education and training to ensure a high pass-rate for the Indians being sent to the Royal Military College, Sand Hurst.

Rashtriya Indian Military College was issued Notification for the Entrance Examination for admission to VIII Class in the R.I.M.C. Dehradun for the Term July-2016.

Eligibility:
Only Boys are eligible to apply to the RIMC.

The age should be between 11 ½ years to 13 years

Procedure to obtain result will be based on by visiting official site of RIMC.

Here in home page if any result section present then goes in the result section. Otherwise the notification of announcing result of entrance exam will be updated on news and notification section.

Address:

Rashtriya Indian Military College,
Garhi Cantt, Dehradun – 248 003,
Uttarakhand,
Phone No. : 0135-2752083,
Fax No. : 2754260,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in