2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Registration in AFCAT

Hey how can I registration for AFCAT exam? Can anyone please share me the details about the process of registration in AFCAT along with the eligibility required for the exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Registration for AFCAT
AFCAT Cut Off
AFCAT By IAF
Gs for afcat
What Is AFCAT
AFCAT Age
AFCAT Feb
AFCAT Registration Login
Ssc afcat
Ekt afcat
Afcat ues
AFCAT New Registration
AFCAT for MBA
Afcat id
AFCAT What is
AFCAT Key Feb
About afcat ssb
Key For Afcat
Afcat
Afcat iaf
13th August 2018, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Re: Registration in AFCAT

I want to know the dates of Registration of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) exam 2019 so can you tell me?
13th August 2018, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Registration in AFCAT

The Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT is conducted by the Indian Air Force IAF for the Flying/ Technical/ Ground Duty Branches commencing in January 2019 for grant of Short Service Commission in Flying Branch and Permanent/ Short Service Commission in Technical and Ground Duty Branches.

AFCAT 2019 Important Dates

Name of the Events AFCAT I AFCAT II
Exam Notification 2018 Dec-18 Jun-18
Online Application form date Dec-18 Jun-18
Application Form Last date for receiving Dec-18 Jul-18
Admit Card Available Jan-19 Aug-18
Exam Date Feb-19 Sep-18
Exam Result Mar-19 Oct-19

AFCAT Eligibility Criteria

For flying branch, candidates must have completed four-year graduation degree in the relevant field. In addition to this, they must have obtained at least 60% marks in graduation. They must be 23 years of age.

For the technical branch, candidates must have completed an engineering degree with at least 60% marks. The minimum age limit for this position is 18 years and maximum age limit is 28 years.

For the ground branch, candidates should be from 20 to 23 years of age and post-graduation is the educational qualification for it.

AFCAT Exam Pattern

AFCAT Exam will comprise questions of objective type, which will have multiple choices for the answers.

The questions will cover the following subjects:

Numerical Ability
Reasoning
General Awareness
Military Aptitude

All in all, there will be 100 questions in the paper and candidates are required to solve them in two hours time only.

3 marks will be awarded for every right question and 1/3 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.

There is negative marking. So, students should not take a risk of making guesses in case they do not the right answers.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in