2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th August 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment in AFCAT

Hello sir I heard that Indian Air Force (IAF) has released notification for the post in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches through Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) so would you please provide me information about this notification??
Similar Threads
Thread
Ues afcat
AFCAT By IAF
Gs for afcat
Ekt in afcat
Afcat cse
AFCAT Age
Afcat faq
CDS and AFCAT
Ssc afcat
Ekt afcat
Afcat ues
Afcat fts
Afcat id
AFCAT Key Feb
AEC in AFCAT
Afcat ssb
About afcat ssb
Key For Afcat
Afcat iaf
After B.E AFCAT Recruitment
8th August 2015, 04:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Recruitment in AFCAT

Yes friend, Indian Air Force (IAF) has released notification for the recruitment of Commissioned Officer vacancies in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches through Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)……. Here I am giving you details about this notification…..

Name of the Post: Commissioned Officers

1. Flying Branch:
2. Technical Branch:
3. Ground Duty Branch:

Age limit:

Candidate’s age should be between 20-24 years for Flying Branch, 20-26 years for Technical Branch & Ground Duty Branch as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation is applicable upto 26 years of age for Flying Branch as per rules.

Educational qualification:

Applicants must have completed their Graduation in any discipline or B.E/ B.Tech with 60% marks for Flying Branch, Four year degree qualification or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with 60% marks for Technical Branch and Graduation with 60% marks/ Graduation Degree in Commerce/ Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in any discipline/ C.A/ ICWA with 50% marks for Ground Duty Branch.

Selection process:

Candidates will be selected based on the performance in AFCAT & Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT)……

Important Dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online was: 27-06-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online was: 23-07-2015.
Date of AFCAT & EKT Exam: 13-09-2015 (Sunday).

For more detail here I am attaching pdf file which is free for download….
Recruitment in AFCAT

21st November 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Hii Buddy , Will you please provide me details for Indian Air Force Recruitment for Technical Branch ?
21st November 2015, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

Friend I would like to tell you that Indian Air Force has Last Released Notification for the Recruitment of Commissioned Officer Vacancies in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches through Air Force Common Admission Test .

Age Limit:

Candidates age should be between 20-24 years .

Educational Qualification:

Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline or B.E/ B.Tech with 60% marks for Technical Branch and Graduation with 60% marks.

Selection Process:

Candidates will be Selected based on the performance in AFCAT & Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) (for candidates applied for technical branch only) .

Tentative Dates:

Starting Date to Apply Online :
Last week of June

Last Date to Apply Online:
Last week of July

Date of AFCAT & EKT Exam:
Midd of Sep.

Date of Course Commencing:
July 2016.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in