2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd February 2018, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Rajasthan NTSE

Hi buddy here I am looking for Rajasthan National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) notification so will you plz tell me from where I can get it ??
Similar Threads
Thread
Ntse iiit
Dps rkp ntse
Ntse eu
NTSE Information
Next NTSE Exam
Rao iit ntse
NTSE Online Course
NTSE Papers
Maharashtra NTSE
Cbse ntse
SST For NTSE
CG NTSE Result-15
NTSE OMR Sheet
RTI Form For NTSE
NTSE Preparation
NTSE For Class Iv
Wbsed ntse
Question Papers and Answer Keys NTSE Rajasthan
NTSE Exam
UP NTSE results
3rd February 2018, 09:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Rajasthan NTSE

Board of secondary education, Rajasthan conducted the first level of National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Examination for the class X.

Rajasthan National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) notification

Key dates

Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands 04 Nov 2017
Examination in all other states and Union Terriorties 05 Nov 2017
Date of examination Stage II 13 May 2018

Application Fee
For GEN Application Fee for SC / ST
Rs. 200/- without late fees Rs. 140/- without late fees
Rs. 250/- with late fees Rs. 180/- with late fees

NTSE Exam Pattern Stage-I Exam Pattern 2017

Stage-I The candidates required to select one language either English / Hindi to solve the paper. Each correct answer is awarded 1 mark and there is no negative marking applicable at this stage. The paper is divided into two parts and total duration to solve the test is 1 Hour and 30 minutes.

Mental Ability test (MAT): analytical and logical reasoning based questions. This section tests the entrant s reasoning, ability to think, evaluate, ability to discriminate and visualize. A total of 50 questions are asked to be answered under this section. Questions are asked from analogies, classifications, series, pattern perception, coding-decoding, hidden figures and problem-solving etc.

Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT): This part consists of 150 questions from Language and Science, Mathematics and Social science. The section judges the aspirant s reading abilities, interpretation, evaluation and general awareness of the subjects.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in