2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th November 2017, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

SST For NTSE

Hi buddy here I want to obtain NTSE syllabus for Social Science (SST) subject , so will you plz tell me from where I can get it ??
Similar Threads
Thread
NTSE Class 8
Rajasthan NTSE
Dps rkp ntse
Ntse eu
Rao iit ntse
NTSE Key Sheet
NTSE Online Course
Subject For NTSE
MP Education NTSE
NTSE Website
NTSE Papers
Maharashtra NTSE
NTSE Textbooks
Allen NTSE
Pathfinder NTSE
NTSE Mizoram
NTSE OMR Sheet
NTSE For Class Iv
NTSE Result
NTSE Exam
15th November 2017, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SST For NTSE

As you are asking for NTSE syllabus for Social Science (SST) subject , so your demand I am sharing with you :

History syllabus for NTSE includes syllabus covered in NCERT text books in class 8, 9 and 10. Topics like ancient civilizations, Maurya dynasty, Mughal kingdom, revolt of 1857 and Indian freedom struggle are key. Though some of these topics will be covered only in later part of class 8, they are still important part of NTSE syllabus.

Civics Syllabus for NTSE will have questions on local government, legislative assembly, elections in India and our government structure, judiciary, fundamental rights, Indias key foreign policy initiatives including NAM etc are often asked. The questions here are a lot of about your awareness of your country and its governments structure and policies. So reading of news papers will help a lot

Geography NTSE syllabus has Indian and world geography covered. Questions from natural vegetation, wildlife, physical divisions of India, Industries, hydrosphere, landforms created by wind and water etc are asked.

Economics syllabus for NTSE include questions that evaluate your awareness of current systems including type of economies, type of banks, bank deposits, role of banks in the system. These may not have been officially taught in your classes but are very much part of our daily lives

General awareness in NSTE is a small section. The syllabus includes specific state related topics, recent happenings, political events at National and International scale, awards, sports etc

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in