2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd January 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

NTSE Information

Would you please let me know more about National Talent Search Exam (NTSE), so that I can go through the information provided by you?
Similar Threads
Thread
NTSE Class 8
Dps rkp ntse
Ntse eu
NTSE Facts
MCQ Questions For NTSE
Best Way To Prepare For NTSE
Next NTSE Exam
Rao iit ntse
NTSE XTH Form
NTSE Key Sheet
NTSE Papers
Maharashtra NTSE
SST For NTSE
NTSE Solutions
CG NTSE Result-15
Allen NTSE
NTSE 14 Notification
RTI Form For NTSE
NTSE Information Brochure
Difference between Management of Information System and Information technology manage
2nd January 2018, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NTSE Information

Feel free I will gather details of National Talent Search Exam (NTSE), so that it would be easy for you to remember.

Scholarship Criteria
Candidates who will pursue further studies in Science, Humanities, Languages, Commerce, vocational studies and Fine Arts will be awarded scholarship amount till Ph.D level

Candidates who study professional programmes i.e. Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management and Law are provided scholarship amount till their second degree level or postgraduate programme

Exam pattern
The stage 1 exam of NTSE 2018 will be conducted by the respective states and UTs on November 4 and 5, 2018 in an offline mode. For stage 1 and stage 2 exam of NTSE 2018, there will be three tests as mentioned below -

Mental Ability Test (MAT) The written test MAT of NTSE 2018 will be based on 50 objective type questions for one mark each. Candidates will be provided 45 minutes to attempt the test.

Language Aptitude Test (LAT) The second paper will be of language test for English or Hindi as selected by the candidate.

There will be 50 questions for the language paper carrying a total of 50 marks and the time duration will be 45 minutes.

Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) The paper III of NTSE 2018 will be scholastic aptitude test for a total of 100 marks and will be carrying 100 questions.

For stage 2 also same NTSE 2018 exam pattern will be followed, however, if there are any changes in the exam pattern it will be updated here.

For stage 1, negative marking scheme has not been updated but there will be negative marking of 1/3 marks in stage 2 exam of NTSE 2018 for wrong attempts.

Reservation
15% scholarships will be reserved for students belonging to the SC category,
7.5% scholarships for students belonging to the ST category and
4% for Physically Challenged Group of Students.

The amount of scholarship will be as uner:
Scholarship of Rs. 1250 per month for class XI & XII
Scholarship of Rs. 2000 per month for UG & PG
Scholarship for Ph.D will be fixed in accordance with the UGC Norms.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in