2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th March 2013, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Punjab National Bank Credit Card Statement

As you are looking for the Punjab National Bank Credit Card Statement so you have to go to the nearest branch and fill up the form for Credit Card Statement and submit it to the bank then you may get statement about it.

Here I am providing you screen shot of the pay online procedure.
23rd December 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to know the procedure to get the Punjab national bank credit card statement will you please tell me how I check my credit card statement of the Punjab national bank ?
23rd December 2015, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator

Punjab National Bank is an Indian financial services company based in New Delhi, India. Founded in 1894, the bank has over 6,300 branches and over 7,900 ATMs across 764 cities. It serves over 80 million customers.

As a nationalized bank of India, the Punjab National Bank offers its range of services from fixed deposit to the credit cards to its customers.. You can apply for the credit cards on the printed forms, available with all the branches of PNB in India.

for Checking the Statement of the credit card of the Punjab national bank

A PNB online credit card statement is a statement of transactions of all the purchases and payments you have made by using your credit card.
It is normally sent for a month on your email or the address that you mentioned.

The statement indicates about the normal procedure through which your payment is credited your account and the last date of your payment as well. It will also tell you about the fines to be levied when you make payment after the due date.

for any queries you may contact to the Punjab national bank customer care number the number is as follow:
Customer service: 1800 180 2222

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in