2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th July 2015, 05:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Punjab National Bank CPPC Chandigarh

As you want to get the details of Punjab National Bank CPPC Chandigarh so here is the information of the same for you:

Punjab National Bank CPPC Chandigarh has centralized the payment of pension across all CBS branches by setting up a Centralized Pension Processing Centre which is being set up to calculate at a central level the amount of pension payable to all pensioners drawing their pension from Punjab National Bank.

After that pension is credited to individual customer accounts online directly through CPPC subject to completion of all compliances and receipt of Life Certificate.

Advantage to Pensioner:
As pension process is computerized, pensioner gets accurate and timely pension within the time framework specified by Government.

CATEGORIES OF PENSIONERS CATERED BY CPCC
Central Civil
Defence
State Govt.
Other Corporate Employees
EPFO

Contact details of all CPCC branches in India

Contact Details:
Punjab National Bank
Madhya Marg
Bank Square,
17C, Sector 17
Chandigarh,
India

Map Location:
[MAP]Punjab National Bank[/MAP]
22nd February 2016, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know about the Punjab National Bank Centralized Pension Processing Centre branch situated at Chandigarh?
22nd February 2016, 11:11 AM
Super Moderator

Punjab National Bank has centralized the disbursement of pension across all CBS branches by setting up a Centralized Pension Processing Centre (CPPC) to work out at a central level the amount of pension payable to all pensioners drawing their pension from Punjab National Bank.

Advantage to pensioner
As pension procedure is computerized the pensioner gets accurate and timely pension within the time framework specified by Government.

Besides, the delay in receipt of instructions from Pension Paying Authority on DA revision, payment and / or restoration of commutation etc. and in calculation thereof is eliminated/minimized.

CATEGORIES OF PENSIONERS CATERED BY BANK:
Central Civil
Defence
State Govt.
Other Corporate Employees
EPFO

Format of Life Certificate issues by Punjab National Bank

Details required by the bank from the pensioners

Address:

Punjab National Bank
PNB HOUSE,
BANK SQUARE,
SECTOR 17-B,
CHANDIGARH (U.T.)
Pincode - 160017
Contact Numbers
Phone 0172-254446
Fax 254446
Email bo7466@pnb.co.in
18th July 2018, 08:43 AM
dhankhar83547@gmail.com

Respected Sir,

I am retired from Army and get the pension from PNB Charkhi Dadri, where is my pension details and PPO no please give me web site
6th February 2021, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

मेरी पेंशन कई महीनों से बंद है इसके बारे में मैने कई बार E-mail भी करवाया है पर मेरी पेंशन शुरू नही की जा रही है । मेरा खाता पंजाब नेशनल बैंक नारायणगढ़ ,अम्बाला, हरियाणा में है । 2733000102907987 है । मुझे मेरी पति की मृत्यु के बाद पेंशन लगी थी मेरे पति रेलवे से रिटायर हुए थे । कृपा करके मेरी पेंशन चालू की जाए ।

सरस्वती
18th September 2021, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will you please share with me the Punjab National Bank CPPC Chandigarh contact details as it is very urgent for me?
Sir my New PPO MACP ka uploaded kiya h nahi
18th September 2021, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will you please share with me the Punjab National Bank CPPC Chandigarh contact details as it is very urgent for me?
Sir I am Surender Kumar my new PPO MACP ka uploaded kiya h ya na nahi PPO No h 157200806240 serfix No 2105 h

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in