2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd September 2014, 07:55 AM
Super Moderator

I want to make a project on education system in India and for that I want to get the details of present education minister in India so can you provide me that?

As you want to get the details of present education minister in India so here it is for you:

Present education minister in India is Smriti Zubin Irani

She was born back on the date of 23 March 1976

She studied up to class 12 at Holy Child Auxilium School

Irani was one of the finalists of the beauty pageant Miss India 1998, along with Gauri Pradhan Tejwani

In 1998, Irani appeared in a song "Boliyan" of the album "Saawan Mein Lag Gayi Aag" with Mika Singh

In 2000, she made her debut with TV series Aatish and Hum Hain Kal Aaj Kal Aur Kal, both aired on Star Plus.

In mid-2000, Irani bagged the lead role of Tulsi Virani in Ekta Kapoor's production Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi on Star Plus

She holds the record of winning five consecutive Indian Television Academy Awards for Best Actress (Popular), four Indian Telly Awards, eight Star Parivaar Awards.

Irani joined the Bharatiya Janata Party in 2003.

She became vice-president of the Maharashtra Youth Wing in 2004.

Irani contested the 2014 general elections against Rahul Gandhi in Amethi, Uttar Pradesh

She polled 300748 votes against winner Rahul Gandhi, who polled 406581 votes & held the seat with a reduced margin of victory of 107,923 compared to 370,194 votes in the previous 2009 election

Screen Shot

Last edited by Shaleen; 4th July 2019 at 08:40 AM.
Similar Threads
Thread
Shipping Corporation of India Minister
Education Minister Of India
The List of Prime Minister of India
Who is the Present Chairman of Coal India Limited
Defence Minister of India
Present Base Rate of Central Bank of India
Present Cabinet Ministers of India
Finance minister of India
First Female Railway Minister of India
Name of Coal Minister Of India
Law minister of India
Minister for women and child welfare department government of India
Current Union Minister of India
Current Rail Minister of India
India’s First Prime Minister
First Prime Minister of India
Process to become a Prime Minister of India
India Law Minister
Current railway minister of India
Present Finance Minister of India
22nd March 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Re: Present education minister in India

Hi I want to complain regarding schools which are taking illegally fees and donation in Name of development of school,brochure for admission form as well as activity fees etc,and they had crossed the limit also while taking admission form fees from RTE student which is totaly sponsored by our government as per the law.And when I had complained this to the education department about this admission form fees they had rejected my application of RTE admission by just dening the late submission of registered agreement of my rented house?Would I will be get justice on this?
Please reply.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in