2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

PGIMER Security

I am looking for PGIMER (Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research) Security Guard Admit Card so please tell me that when it will available and on which page of website of PGIMER it will available? What is the date of exam of Security Guard at PGIMER?
Similar Threads
Thread
Pgimer
Sph pgimer
Pgimer mph
PGIMER PGIMER Portal Results Result Query
PGIMER Mch
Pgimer rml
Aec pgimer
Pgimer
KB Security
Pgimer apc
Security MBA
SDS Security
SEB Security
24 Security
BSG Security
MSS Security
JBM Security
GDS Security
Pgimer sph
PGIMER Job
14th April 2018, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Re: PGIMER Security

Can you tell me in detail about the Security / Fire Wing of PGIMER (Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research)?
14th April 2018, 09:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PGIMER Security

The Security Wing of PGIMER (Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research) is responsible for providing round the clock security and fire safety services to the patients, their attendants, relatives, employees, the Institutes property i.e. stores, labs, costly/sophisticated equipment through its trained staff.

The Security Wing is also assigned with the work to control the monkey threat in the Institute. Besides, providing security and fire safety coverage, the Security Wing is also overseeing the parking arrangements for smooth and uninterrupted vehicular traffic in the Institute.

This is done by monitoring and keeping constant checks on the working of parking contractor. Apart from public parking, the parking contractor is also manning all the PGI staff parking lots by deploying attendants.

The security services of the Institute are monitored round the clock from Security Control Room, CCTV Control Room adjacent to Main Reception. 37 CCTV cameras are installed in the Institute covering all the main entry and exit points of each and every building of the Institute, public counter round the clock.

Details of manpower Deployment: Regular Security personnel

Name of the Post Staff Deployed
Chief Security Officer 1
Security Officer 3
Asstt. Security Officer 3
Fire Officer 1
Security Jamadar Grade-I 1
Security Jamadar Grade-II 2
Security Guard Grade-I 19
Security Guard Grade-II 62
Total 92

Details of manpower Deployment: Contractual Security Personnel