2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Passing Marks In MLSU

I have given exams of B.Com 1st Year Program of MLSU. I want to know about the minimum passing marks for pass in B.Com 1st year Examination. So pls tell me about the minimum marks that I can secure this year and eligible for admission in 2nd year program. Give me contact address of MLSU Exam Department where I can contact and get following information?
Similar Threads
Thread
IGNOU Passing Marks out of 50
Passing Marks in IGNOU BDP
Passing Marks In Ptu
Passing Marks In MDU
Passing Marks In NTSE
Passing Marks in SMU MBA
OPENMAT Passing Marks
RGPV Passing Marks
Passing Marks in PTET
Ed CET passing Marks
Passing Marks For GUJCET
Passing Marks in SSC CHSL
Passing marks for the CPT exam
IGNOU passing marks
Passing Marks in UPTU MBA
MBA passing marks
Passing Marks for IAS Exam
CA CPT Minimum Passing Marks
Passing Marks for CA-CPT examination
CPT Exam Passing Marks
26th May 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: Passing Marks In MLSU

Hello sir, how many marks are required in Mohanlal Sukhadia University? Please show me passing marks required in Mohanlal Sukhadia University?
26th May 2018, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Passing Marks In MLSU

Mohanlal Sukhadia University was founded in the year 1962 and is located in Udaipur, Rajasthan. It is a State level University approved by AICTE and accredited by NAAC-A.

The university runs UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate, M.Phil, and Ph.D. courses under its 7 departments.

At Mohanlal Sukhadia University In all the PG (semester) courses, except in professional courses like MBA and courses under Choice based Credit System like MCA/M.Sc(IT) etc. & B.B.M., B.C.A etc to pass in each semester examinations.

In MLSU a candidate shall be required to obtain at least 25% marks separately in internal as well as external examinations in each theory paper and at least 25% marks separately in internal as well as external examinations in each theory paper 36% marks in aggregate of all the papers of the semester separately.

Award of Degree:

Division will be awarded at the end of the Final Examination on the combined marks obtained at the Previous and Final Examination taken as under:
First Division 60 percent or above of the aggregate marks
Second Division 48 percent or above of the aggregate marks
Third Division 36 percent or above of the aggregate marks

The theoretical exam pattern that included 10 marks objectives (10 questions of 1 mark each) and the rest lot of 90 marks for essay type long answer questions (multiple questions of 250 words and 500 words each)

The New Exam Pattern for every subject will now consist of:-

45 marks objectives (short answer questions)
30 marks theory (essay type questions)
The rest 25 marks for internals

The minimum eligibility requirement for M.Phil and the Ph.D. course is candidates must have Masters Degree in relevant specializations with at least 55% marks (50% for the reserved category).

The general eligibility criteria for various Diploma courses is candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks and for PG Diploma course is Graduation with minimum 48% or 45% marks.

Necessary documents:

Certificate of Class 10th
Class 10th Mark sheet.
Class 12th Mark Sheet.
Original Certificate and Provisional Certificate of Class 12th.
Students Character Certificate.
2 Pass port sign photograph of Students with Signature.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in