2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Passing Marks In MDU

I appeared in the BA 3rd Semester Exam of the Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak and want to know the passing marks of it so can you please give me some details about the Pass Percentage of BA exam of Maharshi Dayanand University Subject Wise?
Similar Threads
Thread
IGNOU Passing Marks out of 50
Passing Marks in IGNOU BDP
Passing Marks In MLSU
Passing Marks In Ptu
Passing Marks In NTSE
Passing Marks in SMU MBA
OPENMAT Passing Marks
RGPV Passing Marks
Passing Marks in PTET
Ed CET passing Marks
Passing Marks For GUJCET
Passing Marks in SSC CHSL
Passing marks for the CPT exam
IGNOU passing marks
Passing Marks in UPTU MBA
MBA passing marks
Passing Marks for IAS Exam
CA CPT Minimum Passing Marks
Passing Marks for CA-CPT examination
CPT Exam Passing Marks
18th May 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Re: Passing Marks In MDU

Can you tell me what passing marks are required to apply for admission in B.A.LL.B.(Hons) 5 Year Course offered by MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University), Rohtak?
18th May 2018, 05:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Passing Marks In MDU

Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, came into existence by an Act No. 25 of 1975 of the Haryana Legislative Assembly in 1976 to promote inter-disciplinary higher education and research in the fields of environmental, ecological and life sciences.

It was rechristened as Maharshi Dayanand University in 1977 after the name of a great visionary and social reformer, Maharshi Dayanand. It had a unitary and residential character in its budding stage, but became an affiliating University in November 1978.

B.A.LL.B.(Hons) 5 Year

The eligibility requirements to apply for admission in B.A.LL.B.(Hons) 5 Year Course offered by MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University), Rohtak are as follows:

i) One has pass an examination in 10+2 course of a school recognized by the educational authority of Central or State Government with 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate.
OR
ii) One must possess any other equivalent academic qualifications recognized by this University. Those who have done graduation or Post-graduation shall not be eligible for B.A.LL.B.(Hons) 5 Year Course.

One shall not be more than 20 years of age (as on 31st July of the concerned session). However, in case of SC/ST candidates the age should not be more than 22 years.

B.A.LL.B.(Hons) 5 Year Syllabus

Contact Detail:
Maharshi Dayanand University
Delhi Road, University Secretariat, Rohtak, Haryana 124001
01262 393 596
Attached Files
File Type: pdf B.A.LL.B.(Hons) 5 Year Syllabus.pdf (427.9 KB, 201 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in