2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th August 2015, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Panse Guest House IARI

Hello friend, Panse Guest House is not of Indian Agricultural Research Institute, it is of Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute…….

IARI has three Guest Houses, Ganga International Guest House, Dr Rajendra Prasad Farmer's Hostel and Sindhu Scientist Hostel situated in the campus.

Here I am giving you process for online booking for Guest House of Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute ……..

Firstly go to the official website of Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will see “Online Guest House Booking” option click on that option a new page will open which look like this image;

Now left side of the page you will see “Online booking” option click on that option again a new page will open on this page fill all require details…..

Address:
IASRI, Library Avenue,
PUSA,
New Delhi - 110 012 (INDIA)
Phone: 91-11-25847121-24,25841254 (PBX),
Fax: 91-11-25841564
4th March 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want the Panse Guest House address of the Indian Agricultural Research Institute IARI so can you tell me the same
4th March 2016, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator

The Indian Agricultural Research Institute commonly known as Pusa Institute is India's premier national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension

The Panse Guest is also known as the Sindhu Guest House of the IARI so I am giving you the address below for the same

Important instructions

Cooking is not allowed in the rooms.

Food/meals, except tea/coffee are served only in the dinning hall.

The guests are requested to switch off the lights and fans, close windows and lock
their rooms when they go out.

Please do not pay tips to the staff.

The Guest House is meant for you. Please help us to keep it clean.

There is always room for improvement. Suggestions/complaints, if any, may be put in
the suggestion box kept in the guest house.

Persons staying in the Guest House are not entitled to bring in unauthorised guest(s) to stay with them in the Guest House.

Institute authorities are not responsible for valuable items kept in the rooms.
Alcoholic drinks in the Guest House are strictly prohibited.

All visitors coming to see a guest staying in the guest house shall have to make entries
in the register available with the security guard.

Address:

Panse Guest House
IARI, South Patel Nagar,
New Delhi, Delhi 110012

Phone:011 2584 2196

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in