2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

IGIDR guest house

I want to go at Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR). I need to stay in nigh t so will you please tell me Is there any guest house available at the Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR)? Tell me from where I can download the Information Brochure of it? Also provide me the images of the guest house?
Similar Threads
Thread
KSEB Guest House
SBI Guest House List
Gomti Guest House JNU
IIT Jodhpur Guest House
Aravali Guest House JNU
University Guest House BHU
NITIE Guest House
Guwahati IIT Guest House
Nit Trichy Guest House
IIT BHU Guest House
Mumbai IIT Guest House
Guest House DTU
Guest House in Pune
NIT Raipur Guest House
DU Guest House Delhi
IIT Kgp CEC Guest House
NIT Kurukshetra Guest House
MANUU Guest House
IIT Indore Guest House
Guest House near IIT Kanpur
6th August 2018, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: IGIDR guest house

Can you tell me if there is Guest House facility available in IGIDR (Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research) Campus?
6th August 2018, 06:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IGIDR guest house

The architecture of IGIDR (Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research) campus is inspired by the historical Elephanta and Jogeshwari caves and includes office and residential buildings for research and administrative staff, seminar rooms, auditorium, library, computer centre, cafeteria and guest house.

The students and staff of the Institute are provided accommodation on campus. The whole campus is connected through LAN and WiFi, and has Internet leased line of 150 mbps for Internet connection. The Internet service is free and available 24 7 with backup ISP.

Infrastructure

Hostel and Guest House

Students are provided hostel accommodation on the campus. It also has a guest house with 50 rooms.

Classroom and Seminar Halls and Auditorium

It has 4 class rooms and 2 seminar rooms, 1 conference hall and 1 auditorium equipped with the facilities like Projector, Document Camera, Wi-Fi, Digital class and Video conferencing system. The seating capacity of Auditorium is around 500.

Recreation Facility

Recreation facilities include Club library, table tennis, badminton court, lawn tennis, jogging track, fully equipped gymnasium, swimming pool and a childrens park within the premises.

Computer Centre and Library

The IT facilities include a Computer Centre and the library is one of the leading professional research and reference libraries in India.
The employees and students are covered under group mediclaim. A visiting doctor is also available on working days for consultation for the benefit of people residing on campus. It also has subsidised canteen facilities for the students and employees.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in