2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Nuals Law College Kochi

As I have done graduation degree and now want to do LLB from the National University of Advanced Legal Studies Kochi so please so give me details about its admission procedure and eligibility criteria? Also give me the course structure of this course?
Similar Threads
Thread
Amrita University College of Nursing Kochi
NUALS Kochi Call For Papers
NUALS Kochi Campus
NUALS Kochi New Campus
NUALS 3 Year LLB
NUALS Ac In
Placements At NUALS
NUALS Kochi Vacant Seats
NUALS Location
NUALS Kochi Website
NUALS Kochi
NUALS 3 Year LLB
Amrita College Of Nursing Kochi
NUALS University
Nuals mun
NUALS Admission
NUALS Kalamassery
Fee Structure of NUALS Kochi
NUALS Results
Model Engineering College - Kerala, Kochi
7th August 2018, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: Nuals Law College Kochi

Hello sir I want take admission in Nuals Law College. So would you please provide me Admission Details of Nuals Law College Kochi
7th August 2018, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Nuals Law College Kochi

The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, formerly National Institute for Advanced Legal Studies, is a uni-disciplinary university in Kochi, India for undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate legal education.

The LL.M. Degree Programme of NUALS is a full time regular course of One year duration in the credit and semester system consisting of two semesters. A student who is admitted to the LL.M. Degree Programme can opt to pursue the Programme under any one of the subject groups offered by the University in that year.

Duration : 1 year

Admission Details

Eligibility Criteria
A candidate shall have passed the 5 year Integrated B. A. LL.B. (Hons.) Degree of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) or an examination recognised as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 55 % of the total marks in the aggregate [Not less than 50% in the case of SC/ST (declared eligible for reservation in the State of Kerala) candidates.

Admission Criteria

Admission to the LL.M. Degree Course shall be based on the performance in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) on Merit-cum-Preference basis.

NUALS offers One year LL.M. Programme in two distinct branches, ie. (i) International Trade Law and (ii) Constitutional and Administrative Law, having 20 seats each.

Fees for the Course :

Admission Fee Rs. 5,000/-

Tuition Fee Rs. 80,000/-

Contact Details :

National University of Advanced Legal Studies
Address: Medical College - NAD Rd, HMT Colony, North Kalamassery, Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala 683503

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in