2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

12th April 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

NUALS Kochi Campus

Is the Kochi Campus of NUAL main campus of NUAL or not? Please provide me the details about the campus placement of NUALS Kochi Campus along with the contact details of the NUALS Kochi Campus?
Similar Threads
Thread
NUALS Kochi Call For Papers
Nuals Law College Kochi
IIMK Kochi Campus
NUALS Kochi New Campus
NUALS Ac In
Placements At NUALS
NUALS Kochi Vacant Seats
NUALS Recruitment
Courses in NUALS
Ranking of NUALS
NUALS Location
Nuals moot
NUALS Kochi Website
NUALS Kochi
IIMK Kochi Campus Address
NUALS University
Nuals mun
NUALS Admission
Fee Structure of NUALS Kochi
NUALS Results
13th August 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Re: NUALS Kochi Campus

I want to get admission in B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) in National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi Campus so can you tell me the criteria of admission?
13th August 2018, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NUALS Kochi Campus

The National University of Advanced Legal Studies NUALS offers a Five Year B.A. LL.B. (Hons) Degree Programme.

The Five Year Programme is divided into Ten Semesters i.e., there are two semesters in each academic year.

B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Degree Programme

The B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Degree Programme the University offers courses on frontier areas of law such as Maritime Law, Media & Telecommunications Law, Forensic Science, Psychological Medicine & Law.

Eligibility-

Admission to the B.A. LL.B. (Hons) Degree course shall be based on the performance in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).

The candidate for CLAT shall have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate examination (10+2) or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 45 % marks.

Exemption upto 5% from the requirement of the minimum of 45% for the qualifying examination is given to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)

Admissions-

Admissions to the 5 Year B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Degree Programme (Choice Based Credit & Semester) are made through the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).

The CLAT is an All India Entrance Examination conducted by 18 National Law Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes.

For enquiries regarding admissions:
E-mail: admission@nuals.ac.in
Telephone: 0484-2555990, 09446899047

Contact-

The National University of Advanced Legal Studies
Medical College - NAD Rd, HMT Colony, North Kalamassery, Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala 683503
0484 255 5991

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in