2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

NTPC Barh II Project

Where is our prime minister Mr. Narendra Modi lunched the NTPC Barh II Project? Please give me the completed news about it? If you have idea about the budgets of the NTPC Barh II Project then tell me about it also? All help are appreciated.
Similar Threads
Thread
NTPC Barh in Bihar Summer training
NTPC Kudgi Project
Summer Training Project Report on NTPC
IVRCL NTPC Sholapur Project
Koldam hydro power project NTPC
NTPC New Project In MP
NTPC Katwa Project
NTPC Dhuvaran Project
Pirpainti NTPC Project
NTPC BHEL Power Project Recruitment
Overview of NTPC Barh
NTPC BARH SBI IFSC Code
CSE Project In NTPC
NTPC Rihand Project
NTPC Mouda Project
National Thermal Power Corporation Barh
NTPC Barh recruitment
Koldam Hydro Power Project NTPC Jobs
Project Report On NTPC
Image of NTPC BARH
23rd April 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Re: NTPC Barh II Project

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the BARH Project of the NTPC Will you Please Provide It ?
23rd April 2018, 07:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NTPC Barh II Project

NTPC Ltd., formerly known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities.

BARH Project

The foundation stone for Barh I was laid in 1999 but it was doubtful at the time whether the project would ever be finished as the Bihar government was finding it difficult to make land available. The project had been delayed further by 36 months due to contractual disputes between NTPC and the initial contractor, Russian firm Technopromoexport (TPE).

Including Barh, NTPC plans to increase its installed capacity from the current 34,194MW to 75,000MW by 2017 and to 128,000MW by 2032.

Indias Central Electricity Authority (CEA) cleared Barh I in 2001.

Environment concerns in Bihar
Wildlife Week reported complaints that Barh would impact the Taal wetlands, which are extremely rich in avifauna. The Barh project was cleared by the Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF) in 2001.

Ornithologists have, however, counted 149 species of resident and migratory water birds in the wetlands, which is an important bird breeding site.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in