2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

NRI Quota In NALSAR

I want to join NALSAR University of LAW for pursuing my PG degree and I am NRI student. Can you please tell me about the NRI quota which was allocated at the NALSAR University of LAW. Also provide me the fee structure of PG courses offered by the NALSAR University of LAW?
Similar Threads
Thread
PHD at NALSAR
NALSAR MBA CAT Cut Off
Ipr nalsar
Cut Off For NALSAR
MBL Nalsar
CMS Nalsar
Nalsar Pro
Nalsar ipr
Nalsar MBA
Nalsar.Ac In
Adr nalsar
VC of NALSAR
Nalsar Management Quota
MBA Nalsar
Nalsar LLM
Nalsar University MBA
Nalsar ADR
Nalsar VC
Nalsar Map
Nalsar Day Zero
16th August 2018, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: NRI Quota In NALSAR

Hello sir, is there any facility for NRI Quota In NALSAR? Please provide me NRI Quota admission In NALSAR?
16th August 2018, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NRI Quota In NALSAR

Yes the NALSAR admitted NRI candidates. NRI quota admission is provided by NALSAR. After filling foreign application form candidates get admission in NALSA as NRI quota.

NALSAR University of Law Hyderabad is invites application for admission of Foreign National Category (5 year) B.A., LLB (Hons) Degree Program.

NALSAR, University of Law Hyderabad is an Institution of National eminence in the field of legal education and research.

The NALSAR is a residential University established under the National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University Act, 1998, (Andhra Pradesh Act 34 of 1998)

Seats Availability

The number of seats available for foreign nationals is 15 (Fifteen) out of which 07 (Seven) Seats are for candidates from SAARC countries and 08 (Eight) Seats are for candidates from Non-SAARC countries

Eligibility Criteria:

The candidate should have passed an examination recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi as equivalent to Higher Secondary Exam (10+2) under Indian System securing not less than 65% marks in the aggregate.

Candidates age should not be more than 25 years

Selection Procedure:

Foreign Nationals are exempted from taking Common Law Admission Test (CLAT); admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit in their qualifying examination, i.e., 10+2 exam

Important Dates

Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Form: 30th May 2018

Address:

NALSAR University of Law,
Justice City, Shameerpet,
Medchal District-500101,
Hyderabad,
Phone No.: 040-23498212 / 214 / 445 / 446
Fax: 040-23498385 / 386,

NRI Quota admission form of NALSAR

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in