2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

NMU Jalgaon Set Exam

I have applied for the SET Exam conducted by University of Pune. I want to know that the North Maharashtra University (NMU) Jalgaon is a Test Centre for that SET Examination? If yes, give me contact details and location map of the North Maharashtra University (NMU) Jalgaon. Also provide me details syllabus for that Entrance Exam.
Similar Threads
Thread
NMU Jalgaon PET Exam
ASC NMU Jalgaon
Raisoni MBA jalgaon
Jalgaon MBA Colleges
Ideal NMU Jalgaon
Nmu mba jalgaon
NMU Jalgaon Engineering Exam Time Table
NMU Jalgaon Job
NMU Jalgaon Exam Date
NMU Jalgaon In
NMU Jalgaon Exam Timetable
NMU jalgaon ideal
Nmu jalgaon MBA result
S.Y. B Sc Result NMU Jalgaon
B ed NMU jalgaon
NMU Jalgaon MCM Result
K V NMU Jalgaon
NET SET coaching in NMU Jalgaon
NMU Jalgaon t.y b.a result
NMU Jalgaon BA Result
23rd February 2020, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: NMU Jalgaon Set Exam

Can you tell me if i can apply for admission in Ph.D. programme offered by Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon with the score of SET Exam?
23rd February 2020, 10:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NMU Jalgaon Set Exam

North Maharashtra University (NMU) conducts the PET to grant admission in Ph.D course in online mode. Candidate who has completed graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% of marks are eligible to apply for NMU PET. One has to score minimum 50% marks in PET in order to take admission in Ph.D course.

NMU PhD Entrance Test 2019 Eligibility Criteria

One must have a Master degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to Master degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’.

One who has cleared the M.Phil Course work with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.

An M.Phil./M.Tech./M.E./M.Pharm student of North Maharashtra University whose M.Phil./M.Tech./M.E./M.Pharm dissertation is evaluated and the viva voce is pending is admitted to the Ph.D. programme.

One possessing a Degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution, from a Foreign Educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority.

Persons with exceptional abilities who have passed Graduate Degree Exam with 55 % of marks and with 15 years’ experience after graduation in related fields at the discretion of the Vice-Chancellor

Admission to foreign candidate who has obtained Master degree from Indian Universities or Foreign Universities with minimum 55 % marks or equivalent CGPA is governed by International Students Cell of the University.

Exemption from Entrance Test

One fulfilling one of the following conditions will be exempted from Ph.D. Entrance Test:

One who has qualified GATE/GPAT and SET/NET/JRF exams of the government affiliated bodies such as CSIR/UGC/ICAR/ICMR/DST/DBT or awarded with International/National/ State level Fellowships.

Person nominated/sponsored, with exceptional abilities and Senior Citizen.

Approved (unconditional) Teacher/Librarian/Physical Director working in the affiliated college/recognized institute of North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon having at least 5 years’ experience at U.G. /P.G. level.

Approved (unconditional) Teacher with M. Phil. degree working in the affiliated college and Institute of North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon and student having M.Phil degree of North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon

Chartered Accountant and / or I.C.W.A. and / or Company Secretary who possesses a Post Graduate Degree of any statutory University

Non-teaching staff of the North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon who have secured Post-Graduate degree and having 10 years of experience and with the approval of Vice-Chancellor.

Contact Detail:
Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University,
P. O. Box No. 80,
Umavi Nagar,
Jalgaon - 425001 (M.S.) India
University General Enquiry Telephone Number :- +91-0257- 2257250

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in