2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th August 2015, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NMU Jalgaon PET Exam

North Maharashtra University (NMU), Jalgaon conducts Ph.D Entrance Test (PET)for admission to Ph.D program.

Eligibility:

Candidate mustpassed post graduate degree (master degree) examination with at least 50% marks or equivalent cumulative grade point average (CGPA) .

NMU Ph.D Entrance Test Exam generally conducted in month of August.

Structure of the Entrance Test:

There will be two papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II for the Entrance Test

The syllabi of Paper-I and Paper-II for various subjects covered under different Boards and Faculties are uploaded on University website

Paper-I: General Aptitude Test

This paper will have 50 questions (100 marks) with multiple choice covering logical reasoning, numerical ability, reasoning and language aptitude

Paper-II: Subject Specific Test

Paper-II will be also of 50 questions (100 marks) with multiple choice objective questions covering relevant subjects in the faculty

Each correct answer carries 2 marks for both Paper-I and Paper-II. There will be no negative marking system. Candidate who scores 50% marks and above (45% marks and above, in case of reserved category candidates) will be declared as pass.

Address:
North Maharashtra University
Umavi Nagar
Jalgaon, Maharashtra 425001

Map:
[MAP]North Maharashtra University Jalgaon, Maharashtra[/MAP]
31st May 2016, 04:41 PM
prptiwari30@gmail.com

syllabi of paper 2 of p.e.t i.e. details of each topics of paper 2
22nd September 2016, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Will you please give here detail about the Ph.D Entrance Test (PET)of North Maharashtra University (NMU), Jalgaon?
31st December 2016, 12:26 PM
paresh warke

send m d date of pet exam n center ,also send d deatails of form
2nd December 2019, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the important dates for Ph.D. Entrance Test, 2019 (PET 2019) conducted by Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon?
2nd December 2019, 11:20 AM
Super Moderator

Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon conducted admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree in different subjects and in inter-disciplinary areas through online PET in June, 2019.

Out of total available seats, 50 % seats each will be allocated to the candidates who qualify the Entrance Test and 50 % seats for the candidates who are exempted from the Entrance Test. The reservation policy of the State Govt. will be followed while allocating seats.

Schedule for PET -2019:

1. Availability of online Application Form through University 29.04.2019 to

2. Last date for filling up of on-line Application Form

3. Last date for submission of hard copy of online filled Application Form along with supporting documents.

4. Display of provisional list of eligible candidates appearing for the Entrance Test and exempted candidates.

5. Last date of receipt of objection on list, if any (in written form/ e-mail)

6. Display of final list of eligible candidates appearing for the Entrance Test and Exempted candidates.

7. Issue of Hall Tickets in login ID of the candidate including schedule of Examination. 01.06.2019

8. Tentative dates of exam
09/10/11/ 12, June 2019

Structure of the Entrance Test:

There will be two papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper – II for the Entrance Test. The syllabi of
Paper-I and Paper-II for various subjects covered under different Faculties are uploaded on
University website.

(a) Paper – I : General Aptitude Test
This paper will have 100 marks for 50 questions with multiple choice, covering
logical reasoning, numerical ability, reasoning and language aptitude. Each correct
answer carries 2 marks. There will be no negative marking system.
Candidate who scores 50 % marks and above (45 % marks and above, in case of
reserved category candidates) will be declared as pass. The successful candidates in
Paper-I will be allowed for Paper-II of Entrance Examination. The score of Paper – I
will be valid for next two consecutive attempts.

(b) Paper – II : Subject Specific Test
Paper-II will be also of 100 marks for 50 questions with multiple choice.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in