2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

ASC NMU Jalgaon

I am interested in the field of teaching and for this I want to join the ACS (Academic Staff College) of North Maharashtra University located in Jalgaon. Will you provide me the admission form of this University so that I can take admission here?
Similar Threads
Thread
NMU Jalgaon Address
NMU Jalgaon Set Exam
NMU Jalgaon PET Exam
Raisoni MBA jalgaon
NMU Jalgaon University
NMU Jalgaon M.Com Result
Jalgaon MBA Colleges
HUDCO Jalgaon
Www.Nmu Jalgaon Result
Nmu mba jalgaon
NMU Jalgaon Job
NMU Jalgaon In
NMU Jalgaon B.Ed Syllabus
S.Y. B Sc Result NMU Jalgaon
NMU Jalgaon History
B ed NMU jalgaon
K V NMU Jalgaon
NET SET coaching in NMU Jalgaon
NMU Jalgaon t.y b.a result
NMU Jalgaon BA Result
29th November 2019, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: ASC NMU Jalgaon

Can you tell me the process to check the result for Supplementary Common Entrance Test (CET August - 2018) for Admission to M.M.S (Management) from the official website of Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon?
29th November 2019, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ASC NMU Jalgaon

The mission of Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon is to impart relevant quality higher education to the students, to groom them to be aware, researchers, technologists, professionals and citizens, bearing the torch for distributing knowledge in masses for suitable socio-economic development of the society.

The process to check the result for Supplementary Common Entrance Test (CET August - 2018) for Admission to M.M.S (Management) from the official website of Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon is as follows:

Visit the official website of Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon

Click to “Click here to download result for Supplementary Common Entrance Test (CET August - 2018) for Admission to M.M.S.(MANAGEMENT), M.M.S.(COMPUTER MANAGEMENT) Course(s)” under “News and Announcement” on the mid of the home page

On the new page, fill in all the required details and submit

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University,
P. O. Box No. 80,
Umavi Nagar,
Jalgaon - 425001 (M.S.) India
University General Enquiry Telephone Number :- +91-0257- 2257250

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in