2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

NIFT Bhopal entrance exam

I want to join the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) so for that I need to clear the entrance exam so will you please tell me when will be the entrance exam of this course scheduled? Also tell me from where I can download the syllabus of the entrance exam of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)? Give me the link fast?
Similar Threads
Thread
Arihant NIFT/NIFT/NID Entrance Exam Self Study Guide
Information about NIFT Entrance Exam
NIFT UG Entrance Exam Pattern
NIFT Entrance Exam Material
NIFT Entrance Exam Date
NIFT Entrance Exam Online
Last Date Of NIFT Entrance Exam
NIFT Entrance Exam For MBA
About NIFT Entrance Exam
NIFT Entrance Exam Criteria
Syllabus of NIFT entrance exam
NIFT/NID /NIFT Entrance Exam- Self Study Guide (Paperback)
NIFT Entrance Exam for UG
Coaching For NIFT Entrance Exam In Bhopal
NIFT NID Entrance Exam
NIFT NFO Bhopal
NIFT Entrance Exam of
NIFT entrance exam
NIFT Entrance Exam Syllabus
NIFT Entrance Exam Date
25th April 2018, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: NIFT Bhopal entrance exam

Can you tell me about the important dates 2018 for Entrance Test for National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Bhopal for admission in B. Des Programme?
25th April 2018, 10:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIFT Bhopal entrance exam

Candidates seeking admissions to National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) B. Des programme had to appear for Creative Ability Test (CAT) as well as General Ability Test (GAT). Shortlisted candidates will be required to take the Situation Test.

NIFT Important Dates 2018

Commencement of online NIFT 2018 application
October 20, 2017

Last date of NIFT application form 2018
December 29, 2017

Deadline for online registration with late fee of Rs.5000/- (in addition to applicable fee paid via credit/debit card only)
January 2, 2018

In case of Demand Draft, the printout of application along with DD should reach before
January 2, 2018

Window to update/edit NIFT 2018 application form
From December 30, 2017 (12:00 hours) till January 2, 2018 (1600 hours)

Availability of online admit card of NIFT 2018
January 9, 2018

NIFT entrance test 2018 (GAT and CAT)
January 21, 2018

NIFT result 2018 (declared)
March 22, 2018

Registration for NIFT 2018 situation test
April 5 (2 PM) to 12 (12 noon)

Situation Test/Group Discussion/Interview
April-May 2018

Declaration of final result (online)
End of May/June 2018

NIFT counselling process
End of May/June 2018 onwards

NIFT Eligibility Criteria

One should passed Secondary School Exam/10th or; Passed Senior Secondary Exam /12th recognized by AIU; and
One should passed 3 or 4-years diploma recognized by AICTE/AIU/UGC or a State Board of Technical Education; and
Having attended courses related to Fashion/Apparel/Textile and Accessories/Home Science/ Handloom Technology/Products/Visual Communication/Graphic Design/Industrial Design / Interior Design/Multimedia Design/Apparel Technology/Leather or
One who has completed 2 year regular UG Diploma Programme at NIFT

Maximum Age
24 years as on 01st October; the upper age limit may be relaxed by a period of 5 years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disabilities (PWD)

NIFT Entrance Syllabus:-

GAT

1) Quantitative Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the quantitative ability of the candidates. The sub-test may include questions on Addition, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Percentage, Rate of Interest, Work and Task, Ratio and Proportion, and Distance.

2) Communication Ability: This sub-test is aimed at testing the language ability of the candidates in day to day communication in English. It includes questions on synonyms, antonyms, words with corresponding meanings, singular, plural, one word substitutes, idioms and phrases, correct spellings etc.

3) English Comprehension: This sub-test aims to test the candidates ability to comprehend a situation from a given passage, and test of Basic English language.

4) Analytical Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the candidates capacity for ability of inference and logic from the given information.

5) General Knowledge and Current Affairs: This sub-test is designed to test the candidates general knowledge and current affairs.

Creative Ability Test (CAT)

It is administered to judge the intuitive ability, power of observation in concept development and design ability of the candidate. An important aspect of the test is the creative and innovative use of colour and illustration skills.

Situation Test -

Shortlisted candidates for B. Des from the written entrance examination are required to take a Situation Test which is a hand on test to evaluate the candidates skills for material handling and innovative ability on a given situation with a given set of materials.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in