2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

NIFT Entrance Exam Material

Give me some best reference books for NIFT Entrance Examination. I joined coaching institute to crack Entrance Exam of NIFT but I want some best books to do self study. Can I buy all those books online or give me images of front page of all books that I can purchase in Market? Give topics covers by these books.
Similar Threads
Thread
NIFT Study Material
Free Study Material For NIFT Entrance Exam
Arihant NIFT/NIFT/NID Entrance Exam Self Study Guide
Study Material For NIFT PG Entrance Exam
NIFT Bhopal entrance exam
Last Date Of NIFT Entrance Exam
NIFT Entrance Exam For MBA
Online Study Material for NIFT Entrance Exam
About NIFT Entrance Exam
Date of NIFT Entrance Exam
NIFT/NID /NIFT Entrance Exam- Self Study Guide (Paperback)
NIFT entrance exam forms
How to apply for NIFT Entrance Exam
NIFT Entrance Exam for UG
NIFT NID Entrance Exam
NIFT Entrance Exam of
NIFT entrance exam
NIFT Entrance Exam Preparation
NIFT Entrance Exam Dates
NIFT entrance exam study material
31st May 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: NIFT Entrance Exam Material

Hi guys I have applied for NIFT Entrance Exam and now for its preparation looking for its study material like syllabus, question paper , so whatever you have plz share with me ??
31st May 2018, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIFT Entrance Exam Material

National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a premier institution in fashion education.

Syllabus:-

GAT for B.Des & M.Des:-

1) Quantitative Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the quantitative ability of the candidates. The sub-test may include questions on Addition, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Percentage, Rate of Interest, Work and Task, Ratio and Proportion, and Distance.

2) Communication Ability: This sub-test is aimed at testing the language ability of the candidates in day to day communication in English. It includes questions on synonyms, antonyms, words with corresponding meanings, singular, plural, one word substitutes, idioms and phrases, correct spellings etc.

3) English Comprehension: This sub-test aims to test the candidates ability to comprehend a situation from a given passage, and test of basic English language.

4) Analytical Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the candidates capacity for ability of inference and logic from the given information.

5) General Knowledge and Current Affairs: This sub-test is designed to test the candidates general knowledge and current affairs.

GAT for For Bachelor of Technology (B.F.Tech.), Master of Fashion Management (M.F.M) and Master of Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech.)

1) Quantitative Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the quantitative ability of the candidates. The sub test consists of questions on Addition, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Percentage, Rate of Interest, Work and Task, Ratio and Proportion, and Distance.

2) Communication Ability and English Comprehension: This sub-test is aimed at testing the language ability of the candidates in day to day communication in English.

It includes questions on synonyms, antonyms, words with corresponding meanings, singular, plural, one word substitutes, idioms and phrases, correct spellings, comprehend a situation from a given passage etc.

3) Analytical Ability and Logical Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the candidates capacity for inference and logic from the given information and to evaluate the candidates ability to identify a the given problem and apply reasoning in solving the core issues of the problem.

4) General Knowledge and Current Affairs: This sub-test is designed to test the candidates general knowledge and current affairs.

5) Case Study: This sub-test is based on a situation of an industry environment. It helps to evaluate the candidates managerial ability.

M.F Tech will also have some questions from the engineering field.

The number of questions may vary in each section and for each course year to year. The level of difficulty in questions for all courses may vary.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in