2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th September 2015, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: News On Eiilm University

hey …buddy..!! As you are looking for the latest news and information about the Eiilm University. Here I will help you to gather the about the events going in the campus.

EIILM University, is situated in Sikkim, India approved by UGC and setup in 2006. This university offers student to increase their innovative skills, and help them to create their own opportunities.

here is the list of current news and events running in Eiilm University. Please go through it.

EIILM University degrees are Valid

EIILM University Sports Meet on May 14, 2014

EIILM Signs MoU with Gaeddu College of Royal University of Bhutan

Article on Gifted Girl Child Scheme published in Himalayan Darpan : April 22, 2013

Press Release on EIILM UNIVERSITY AWARDED BY ASSOCHAM AT THE ASSOCHAM NATIONAL EDUCATION EXCELLENCE AWARDS ON 9TH APRIL 2013

Press Release on Celebration of "World Consumer Right Day" at t he EIILMU Campus Budang. Ms Aishwarya Singh, IAS, Sub Divisional Magistrate, Soreng Division was the Chief Guest. A debate was organized on the occasion and winners were given prizes by the SDM.- Sikkim Express Dated 17th March, 2012

Scientists to present papaers on National Science Day Celebrations - 28th February 2012

EIILM University conducted Self development programmes for its Faculty, Staff & Student from 9th February 2012- 11th February 2012

"National Science Congress" - EIILM University celebrating National Science Day on 28th February 2012, Inaugration by Hon'ble Shri N K Pradhan, Minister of HRD Government of Sikkim

Please tell me which of these events you are looking for. I will provide you the details about the News and the events running in the Eiilm University

Address:-

EIILM UNIVERSITY
8th Mile, Budang, Malabassey, West Sikkim- 737121, India
Phone:- +91-9735912111, +91-9735073311

[MAP] EIILM UNIVERSITY West Sikkim[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in