2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

NALSAR Ranking

What is the ranking of the National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University (NALSAR)? Is it among the good university of India? I would like to do Law course form the NALSAR so it is important of me to know the ranking of university,
Similar Threads
Thread
PHD at NALSAR
NALSAR MBA CAT Cut Off
Ipr nalsar
Cut Off For NALSAR
MBL Nalsar
CMS Nalsar
Nalsar Pro
Nalsar ipr
Nalsar MBA
Nalsar.Ac In
Adr nalsar
NALSAR Ranking India
VC of NALSAR
MBA Nalsar
Nalsar LLM
Nalsar ADR
Nalsar VC
NALSAR Package
Nalsar Map
Nalsar Day Zero
20th January 2020, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Re: NALSAR Ranking

Can you tell me about the ranking of NALSAR University of Law? Also provide me the names of members of its General Council?
20th January 2020, 10:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NALSAR Ranking

NALSAR University of Law, officially the National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR), is a legal studies institution established in 1998 by an Act of the State Legislative Assembly (Act 34 of 1998) by the state of Andhra Pradesh.

It was among the first National Law Universities to be instituted in India. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in law and postgraduate programs in business administration.

Ranking
NALSAR was ranked second in India by The Week's "Top Law Colleges In 2017".

University Officers

Vice-Chancellor
vc@nalsar.ac.in
+91-04023498102

Registrar
registrar@nalsar.ac.in
+91-04023498115

General Council Members

The following constitute, with the Chancellor as chairperson, the General Council:

Hon'ble Shri Justice Raghvendra S Chauhan, Chief Justice, High Court for the State of Telangana & Chancellor, NALSAR
Hon’ble Shri Justice Madan B Lokur, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi
Prof. Faizan Mustafa, Vice-Chancellor, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
Hon'ble Shri Justice S.S.M. Quadri, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India, Hyderabad
Hon'ble Shri Justice P. Venkatarama Reddi, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi
Hon’ble Shri Justice Bilal Nazki, Former Judge, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Chairperson, Jammu & Kashmir State Human Rights Commission, Srinagar
Hon’ble Shri Justice V. Ramasubramanian, Judge, High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad
Shri K.K.Venugopal, Attorney General of India, New Delhi
Shri P. Vishnuvardhana Reddy, Member, Bar Council of India, Hyderabad
Shri B. Shivananda Prasad, Advocate General, Telangana State, Hyderabad
Shri A. Narasimha Reddy, Chairman, Bar Council of Telangana, Hyderabad
Prof. R. Ravi Kumar, Professor, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
Prof. Neera Chandhoke, Former Professor, University of Delhi
Prof. Paramjit S. Jaswal, Vice-Chancellor, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab
Dr.Shailendra Kumar Joshi, I.A.S, Chief Secretary to Government of Telangana, Hyderabad
Shri K.Ramakrishna Rao, I.A.S., Principal Secretary to Government, Finance Department, Government of Telangana, Hyderabad
Shri V. Niranjan Rao, Secretary to Government, Legislative Affairs, Legal Affairs and Justice, Government of Telangana, Hyderabad.
Prof. K.Panth Naik, Associate Professor & Principal, University College of Law, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Prof. M.V.Ranga Rao, Warangal
Prof. V. Balakista Reddy, Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
Prof. Amita Dhanda, Professor of Law, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
Prof. K.V.S. Sarma, Professor of Law, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
Prof. K. Vidyullatha Reddy, Professor of Law, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
Prof. N. Vasanthi, Professor of Law, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad

Contact Detail:
NALSAR University of Law
Post Box No.1,
Justice City, Shameerpet, Medchal District,
Hyderabad - 500078, Telangana
Fax: +91 40 23498385/8386
E-mail : admissions@nalsar.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in