2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

MSU Baroda B.Ed

I am student of the MSU University which was located in Baroda and from there I am doing my B.Ed 1st year waiting for the B.Ed Result. Can you please tell me when this University is going to announce the B.Ed Result? Also tell me is there any student portal available for where we can check results online?
Similar Threads
Thread
MSU Baroda PRN No
The Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda Faculty Of Management Studies – Baroda
BBA MSU Baroda
MSU Baroda MBA
Free Download Bank Of Baroda Po Exam Book Bank Of Baroda Exam Call Letter Download
B.Ed From MSU Baroda
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Baroda Medical College
Medical College Baroda Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda
MSU Baroda
BBA in MSU Baroda
MBA msu baroda
MSU Baroda LLB
Bank of Baroda CBS Codebank of Baroda CBD Belapur Branch Address
PhD at MSU Baroda
Bank of Baroda Bank of Baroda PO exam Model paper
MCA in MSU Baroda
SET MSU Baroda
MSU Baroda PG DTP
MSU Baroda MSC IT
M.S.University Of Baroda,Baroda
26th May 2018, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Re: MSU Baroda B.Ed

Can you tell me about the eligibility requirements and other details for admission in Bachelor in Education (B. Ed) program offered by M. S. University of Baroda?
26th May 2018, 09:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MSU Baroda B.Ed

Bachelor in Education (B. Ed) Programme offered by M. S. University of Baroda consists of theory courses which include core courses, foundation courses and optional courses, practice teaching, and practical work spread over four semesters

Eligibility Criteria:
One with minimum 50% marks either in Bachelor Degree or in the Master Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanities/Commerce or Bachelor in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55 % marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
One must be a graduate from the M. S. University of Baroda or from any other University recognized as an equivalent for the purpose. One must have taken Bachelor Degree in the 10+2+3 or 11+4 pattern.
One must have offered English as one of the subjects at the higher Secondary/College or University Level.
Reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other applicable categories will be as per the rules of the State Government.
One admitted to the B.Ed. programme shall not do any other course during the same academic year.

Intake Capacity:
* There shall be 100 students admitted. (Two basic units having 50 students in each)
* Bifurcation of seats:
* Science stream - 21+21=42
* Arts and Humanities - 21+21=42
* Commerce -8+8=16

Duration of Program:
2 years

Mode of Admission:
Merit Basis
Admission is made on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exams

Program Fees:
Boys: Rs. 7100/- and Girls: Rs. 4600+Examination Fee

Contact Detail: