2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th May 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Ms-5 ignou

I am doing MBA from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and looking for Previous Question Papers and Sample Question Papers of MS5 Management of Machines and Materials so please provide me the same for preparation of Exams?
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE from IGNOU
MBA hhm ignou
MBA IT From IGNOU
Nac mit ignou
Ignou aom 1
Jss ignou
Ignou kkd
BTC from IGNOU
Amt-01 ignou
Ignou mps
MBA at IGNOU
Ignou tn
Rbu ignou
B.Ed with IGNOU
Ignou jdt
MBA IT from IGNOU
MFM In IGNOU
MBA in TQM from IGNOU
BPP Course in IGNOU
B.Ed From IGNOU
23rd January 2020, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Re: Ms-5 ignou

Can you provide me the Assignment of MBA First Semester - MS - 05: Management of Machines and Materials- offered by School of Management Studies of IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)?
23rd January 2020, 09:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Ms-5 ignou

The Assignment of MBA First Semester - MS - 05: Management of Machines and Materials- offered by School of Management Studies of IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) is as follows:

1. Explain in detail the framework of planning, organizing and control decisions in production systems. Give suitable examples to explain the framework.

2. What are the major techniques of work measurement? Discuss two important techniques with suitable examples.

3. Under what circumstances would you use PERT as opposed to CPM in project management? Give some example of projects where each would be more applicable than the other.

4. Explain the basic concept of value engineering. Choose any product, system or procedure that you are conversant with and apply the value tests to find out if there is a scope for value improvement in it.

5. Explain the following in brief:
a. Systematic waste reduction procedure
b. Wastivity Indices
c. Gross Wastivity
d. Taxonomy of waste

MBA Assignment MS - 05: Management of Machines and Materials IGNOU

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in