2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th July 2015, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

MPBSE 10th Blueprint

Hello sir I want Blue Print & Model Questions/Answers for Xth Class of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education so would you please tell me from where I can get this………….
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC Blueprint
TNTEU B.Ed Blueprint
Mpbse.Nic.In Blue Print 10th
AFCAT blueprint
MBA blueprint
MPBSE Board 10th Result
SCRA Blueprint
Cut Of KSEEB Blueprint
MPBSE Blueprint 11th
CG Pet Blueprint
TANCET MCA Blueprint
CAT Exam Blueprint
MPBSE MP Board 10th class Result
EVS Blueprint Mumbai University
Blueprint For KCET
MPBSE Result 10th Class
COMEDK Blueprint
Result MPBSE 10th
MPBSE Class 10th Result Date
MPBSE Bhopal 10th result
18th July 2015, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MPBSE 10th Blueprint

Hello friend here I am giving you process to get Blue Print & Model Questions/Answers for Xth Class of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education…

Firstly go to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education which looks like this image:

After that click on Academic option a new page will open which look like this image:

After that click on “Blue Print of Question Papers for the Session” option again a new page will open which look like this image:

After that click on “Class Xth” option and again a new page will open which look like this image:

On this page you will get all Blue Print & Model Questions/Answers for Xth Class of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education…
17th February 2020, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the Blueprint/ Question Paper of Sub - General English for Class – X offered by Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE)?
17th February 2020, 08:36 PM
Super Moderator

The Blueprint/ Question Paper of Sub - General English for Class – X offered by Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) is as follows:

Class - X
Sub - General English

SECTION -A

Q.1 Read the following passages carefully and answer the questions given at the end. Work is worship and unless we treat it as such, neither we nor our country will progress. There is nothing to be ashamed of doing work. Some people feel that it is below their dignity to do certain jobs. It is said that a foreign diplomat once visited Abraham Lincoln when he was president of America. As the visitor went in, he found the great president polishing his shoes. Shocked at what he saw, the diplomat asked him whether he himself polished his shoes. President Lincoln asked, "why, who, polishes yours"? The great Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar carried the Luggage of a snobbish young man when the latter was looking around for a porter to carry the light luggage he had. Mahatma Gandhi too teaches us about dignity of work. Let us follow the examples of great people and realise that labour is dignifying and should be equated with worship

Question
a. According to the passage whose example should we follow?
(i) our own
(ii) others
(iii) great people
b. Supply one word from the passage for 'Praying to God'. .
c. Why was the foreign diplomat shocked ?
d. Who carried the luggage of the young man?
e. What does Mahatma Gandhi teach us ?

Q.2 Read the following passage carefully and answer the Questions given at the end :-
Captain Arthur Keller and Katherine lived in Tuscombia, Albama. They were blessed with a baby girl on June 27, 1880. The child was named Helen. Within 20 months, Helen was taken ill end was on the brink of death. The sickness left her permanently blind end deaf. The child developed into a savage with a useless mind, always screaming, weeping kicking and biting.

However the arrival of a teacher, Anne Sullivan on March 3, 1887 proved to be epoch-making. In fact, Helen calls it, "My soul's Birthday." With Anne's help, Helen learnt to read Braille in English, Latin, Greek and French and German.

The handicapped girl conquered her disabilities and led a normal life. She wrote an autobiographical volume called 'optimism' and a long poem, 'The song of the Stone wall.'

Helen keller's example should teach us to overcome our handicaps which are nothing compared to hers. Shall we sit and mourn or stand and fight?

Question
(a) When was Hellen killer born ?
(i) on June 27, 1880
(ii) on June 21, 1889
(iii) on June 21, 1886
(b) Supply one word from the passage which means, suffering from fever or some disease.
(c) What did Helen learn with the help of her teacher Anne ?
(d) Write the name of Helen's autobiographical volume ?
(e) What does Helen's example teach us ?

Question Paper of Sub - General English for Class – X MPBSE

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in