2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

SSC Blueprint

I am the student of SSC/ 10th of Rajasthan board so can you please provide me the blue prints so that I can know the important chapters and the wait age of the each chapter? Also provide me the syllabus of each subject of 10th board of Rajasthan board?
Similar Threads
Thread
MPBSE 10th Blueprint
TNTEU B.Ed Blueprint
MP Board blueprint of 10 class
AFCAT blueprint
MBA blueprint
SCRA Blueprint
Cut Of KSEEB Blueprint
KSEEB Blueprint Kannada
RBSE Ajmer Blueprint
Blueprint Of Class 10 GSEB
CG Pet Blueprint
Blueprint For JEE Main Exam
BCA Bangalore University blueprint
TANCET MCA Blueprint
CAT Exam Blueprint
Blueprint For TNPSC Group 2
EVS Blueprint Mumbai University
Blueprint For KCET
COMEDK Blueprint
LSAT Blueprint Prep
13th February 2020, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: SSC Blueprint

Can you provide me previous year English question paper for 10 Class Examination Board AP SSC (Andhra Pradesh Secondary School Certificate) Exam?
13th February 2020, 08:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Blueprint

The previous year English question paper for 10 Class Examination Board AP SSC (Andhra Pradesh Secondary School Certificate) Exam is as follows:

SECTION – A
Reading Comprehension

Questions (1 – 5 ):
Read the following passage carefully. One day when I was in the fifth standard at the Rameswaram Elementary School, a new teacher came to our class. I used to wear a cap which marked me as a Muslim, and I always sat in the front row next to Ramanadha Sastry, who wore the sacred thread. The new teacher could not stomach a Hindu priest’s son sitting with a Muslim boy. In accordance with our social ranking as the new teacher saw it, I was asked to go and sit on the back bench. I felt very sad, and so did Ramanadha Sastry. He looked utterly downcast as I shifted to my seat in the last row. The image of him weeping when I shifted to the last row left a lasting impression on me.

After school, we went home and told our respective parents about the incident. Lakshmana Sastry summoned the teacher, and in our presence, told the teacher that he should not spread the poison of social inequality and communal intolerance in the minds of inno- cent children. He bluntly asked the teacher to either apologise or quit the school and the island. Not only did the teacher regret his behaviour, but the strong sense of conviction Lakshmana Sastry conveyed ultimately reformed this young teacher. (My Childhood)

Now, answer the following questions.

5 X 1 = 5 M

1. Whose experiences were described in the pas- sage above?

2. Why was the speaker asked to go and sit in the back bench?

3. This passage says that Lakshmana Sastry was.............
(A) a good teacher
(B) a supporter of Muslims
(C) a supporter of social equality

4. The two close friends mentioned in this pas- sage were ..................
(A) Lakshmana Sastry and the new teacher
(B) Ramanadha Sastry and Lakshmana Sastry
(C) The speaker and Ramanadha Sastry

5. Choose the sentence that indicates the relationship between the speaker and Rama nadha Sastry.
(A) The image of him weeping when I shifted to the last row left a lasting impression on me.
(B) The new teacher could not stomach a Hindu priest’s son sitting with a Muslim boy.
(C) I was asked to go and sit on the back bench.

English Question Paper for 10 Class Exam Andhra Pradesh Secondary School Certificate

Tags
rajasthan board

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in