2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th December 2015, 10:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Model Paper of 10th Bihar Board

Board of Secondary School Education Bihar is going to conduct the State Class X Stage of Matriculation annual final Examination tests from March to April in 2016.

Below I am providing you the Model Paper of 10th Bihar Board

Books for preparation:

For Mathematics,
1) R.D Sharma
2) NCERT Mathematics textbook
3) ALGEBRA- IIT Foundation and Mathematical Olympiads by S.R.Santhanam

And for Science,
1) NCERT
2) S. Chand Pub
3) Manjit Kaur and Lakhmir Singh reference book

Bihar Board Class 10th Time Table 2016:

The board examination of Class 10 will commence from March 11, 2016, announced Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB).

The examination will continue for five days.
Exam timing - First shift: 10 AM to 1 PM
Second shift: 2PM to 5 PM

Contact details:

Sri Rajmani Prasad Sinha, Chairman 0612-2225549
Sri Lalan Jha, Secretary 0612-222691 (O)
0612-222257 (F)
Director (Academic) 0612-2227586
Finance Officer 0612- 2221320
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Physics Model Paper of 10th Bihar Board.pdf (674.7 KB, 310 views)
4th December 2019, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the previous year English subject question paper for Class X Examination conducted by Bihar School Examination Board?
4th December 2019, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator

The previous year English subject question paper for Class X Examination conducted by Bihar School Examination Board is as follows:

Section – A

(Reading)

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions in your own words : 4×3=12

Television is changing people's lives quiet dramatically. They are sleeping less, reading less, comminuting less with their families. In a countrywide survey, a tenth of television viewers have admitted that the care of children and elderly is getting neglected. While television has contributed to the popularity of games and sports, ironically enough, children have reported that they play less. Television had increased the general knowledge of children, in particular their knowledge of the various products being advertised. The survey shows that hardly any child is watching educational programme. The parents interview said that their children's studies were affected. Many parents have cut off cable TV to reduce the distraction for the children.

Question :

(i) What changes do we notice in the lives of the people under the influence of
television?

(ii) Why do parents feel that their children's studies are affected while television is
increasing their general knowledge?

(iii) Why many parents have cut off cable TV connection?

(iv) What are two advantages of Television especially for children?

2. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below in your own words : 4 × 2 = 8

Old people say that childhood is the best part of life. They look back at their childhood and remember all their happy days, the jolly games, the fun they had to school, jokes they used to play and the endless discussion they had among friends on almost every topic. Perhaps these old folks are right. They forget many things that were not so pleasant in their childhood. There is a funny story that tells of a boy who was crying because he has to go back to school after the holidays. The father scolded him and said, 'Why, I only wish I could be a boy and go to school again.' And all in a moment the father was a little boy and his son was a grown man like his father. The father, in the shape of a little boy had to go to school and I can tell you he did not like it at all. A child's trouble may be seen small to grownups but they are very big to him.

Questions :

(i) How do old people describe childhood?

(ii) When old people look back at their childhood, what do they remember?

(iii) Why did the father scold the boy?

(iv) What happened when the father wished to be a boy?

English Question Paper Class X Bihar School Examination Board

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in