2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th October 2014, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bihar school examination board model question paper

As you are asking about to download the model question paper of the Bihar school examination board so here I am attaching files for the model question paper of the Bihar school examination board so click on the attachment top download it:

12th Arts paper

Class-XII: Science

For more details contact at:
Bihar School Examination Board
Patna, Bihar ‎

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Bihar+school+examination+board&hl=en&ll=25. 609642,85.134258&spn=0.09164,0.163422&sll=10.03917 6,76.293869&sspn=0.100068,0.163422&hq=Bihar+school +examination+board&radius=15000&t=m&z=13&iwloc=A[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Class-XII Science.pdf (2.02 MB, 642 views)
File Type: pdf 12th Arts paper.pdf (4.31 MB, 321 views)
19th May 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for the board exam. Would you like to help me out to get the model question paper for the Bihar school examination board class 12th science students?
19th May 2015, 12:40 PM
Super Moderator

As per your request, I am forwarding you model papers for the class 12th science stream students offered by the Bihar school examination board.

Please find the question paper in attachment.

Bihar school examination board Model paper for Class 12th science

Here, I am giving you some questions for the class 12th chemistry subject.

What is the Coordination number of each type of ion in a rocksalt type crystal structure?

Which crystal defect lowers the density of the solid ?

Name one solid in which both Frenkel and Schottky defects occur?

What happens when a ferromagnetic substance is heated to high temperature ?

What type of semiconductor is obtained when silicon is doped with arsenic ?

What type of interactions hold the molecules together in a polar molecules solid ?

What are the Coordination numbers of hcp and ccp ?

Two liquids X and Y boil at 1100 c and 1300c respectively which one of them has higher vapour pressure at 500c ?

What are the units of Cryoscopic Constant ?

What are Isotonic Solutions

What are Isotonic Solutions ?

Give an example of a Compound in which hydrogen bonding results in the formation of a dimer ?

What are constent boiling Mixtures Called ?

Define Henry's Law.

What is the Mathmatical relationship between resistance (R) and Specific conductivity constant (K)
13th December 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the previous year Philosophy question paper for Class –XII under Bihar School Examination Board as I need it for preparation of the exam?
13th December 2019, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator

The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is a statutory body under section 3 of Bihar School Examination Act - 1952 which is functioning under Government of Bihar devised to conduct examinations at secondary and senior secondary standard in both government and private schools belonging to state of Bihar on the basis of syllabus as prescribed by the Government of Bihar.

Along with school examinations, it also conducts departmental exams such as Diploma in Physical Education, Certificate in Physical Education and Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) for Bihar state, Simultaltala Residential Entrance Examinations, Examination for Diploma in Elementary Education etc.

The previous year Philosophy question paper for Class –XII under Bihar School Examination Board is as follows:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in