2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd July 2018, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: MLIS Admission in Burdwan University

Hello sir, is there any one can give me prospectus for MLIS Admission in Burdwan University? Please provide me info for MLIS Admission in Burdwan University?
3rd July 2018, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MLIS Admission in Burdwan University

The Burdwan University is provides application for MLIS Admission. The University of Burdwan was established by the West Bengal act xxix of 1959 as a teaching and affiliating university on 15th June, 1960.

The institute is situated with six postgraduate departments and thirty affiliated colleges.

The University of Burdwan offers 93 Postgraduate courses along with opportunities in research, internships, and distance programs, students may merge their talents.

Eligibility Criteria:

BLIS/B. Lib. Sc./recognised equivalent degree holders of any recognised University, B) Deputed candidates with similiar degree as above working in salaried employment as Librarian/Assistant Librarian in Govt. recognised rural/sponsored/school/college/University libraries are eligible to apply.

Prospectus for MLIS Admission in Burdwan University 2018
buruniv.ac.in/Downloads/Docs/BU_Prospectus.pdf

Time of Admission:
June-July

Expected dates:

Submission of Application Form First week of June to Second week of July 2018
Issue of Admit Card for Written Test for other Science Subjects Third week of July 2018
Issue of Admit Card for Written Test for Biotechnology, Environmental Sciences and Geospatial Sciences Second week of July 2018
Written Admission Test for Biotechnology, Environmental Sciences and Geospatial Sciences Third week of July 2018
Written Admission Test for other Science Subjects Last week of July 2018
Publication of Merit List (60% Category) Second week of July 2018
Publication of Merit List (40% Category) Second week of August 2018
Counselling (60% Category) Third week of July 2018
Counselling (40% Category) Second week of August 2018

Documents:

Original and photocopy of mark sheets of all public examinations passed
Original and photocopy of birth certificate
Admit card of the Madhyamik or equivalent examinations
Original certificate of ST/SC/OBC-A/OBC-B/Differently Abled/Sports categories issued in favour of the candidates.
Printed copy of the Rank Card
Printed copy of the application form

Contact to:

Department of Library and Information Science
The University of Burdwan
Golapbag, Bardhaman - 713104
West Bengal, INDIA.
+091-342-2656566, 2656549,
15th March 2020, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

<span class="notranslate" onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission under Master of Library and Information Science course of Burdwan University.</span> [কোয়েট = অনিবন্ধিত; 300502] আমি বর্ধমান বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের মাস্টার অব লাইব্রেরি এবং তথ্য বিজ্ঞান কোর্সের অধীনে ভর্তি হতে চাই।</span> <span class="notranslate" onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">so regarding that kindly provide me with the dates of entrance examination for this course.</span> সুতরাং এই সম্পর্কে দয়া করে আমাকে এই কোর্সের জন্য প্রবেশের তারিখগুলি সরবরাহ করুন।</span> <span class="notranslate" onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">if available provide me with the online application form
</span> যদি উপলভ্য থাকে তবে আমাকে অনলাইনের আবেদন ফর্মটি সরবরাহ করুন [/ quot]</span>

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in