2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th September 2014, 02:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ICWA Course Details

ICWA appoints the best asoirants for its cost accountancy course every year.

Eligibility
Foundation Course:-

Eligibility for Admission:-
a) Interested applicants must be pass in Class 10 or equivalent exam from a recognized education higher secondary school board or institution.
b) Interested applicants must be pass in Senior Secondary examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized board
c) Interested Students awaiting their result can also apply for provisional admission.

Intermediate Course:-
a) Interested applicants Should have passed Senior Secondary School examination (10+2) and Foundation Course
b) Interested applicants Should have passed Foundation of ICSI/Intermediate of ICAI by whatever name called along with class 10+2.

Final Course:-
a) Interested applicants must be Passed Intermediate
b) Graduation in any discipline except Fine Arts or equivalent.
c) Interested applicants who have passed all eight papers of the CMA intermediate course are eligible to apply for CMA Final Course examination.

Syllabus
Paper – 1& 2 (100 Marks)

Paper 1: Fundamentals of Economics and Management
Paper 2: Fundamentals of Accounting
Paper – 3 & 4 (

Paper 3: Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics ( 50 Marks)
Paper 4: Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics ( 50 Marks)

Total Questions : 100 (Multiple Choice Questions)
Maximum Marks : 100 (Each Question will carry 1 Mark).
There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.

Important Dates:
ICWA CME Foundation Exam Date 2014:- 21st September, 2014 (Sunday)
Probable date of publication of result: Foundation – 26th September, 2014 (Friday)
6th October 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

ICWA Course Details

I am studying B.Com third year . Will you please provide the detailed information regarding the ICWAI course ?
6th October 2014, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

Here I am providing the detailed information regarding the ICWAI course which you are looking for .

Eligibility
Foundation Course:-
students must be pass in Class 10 or pass in Senior Secondary examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized board

Intermediate Course:-
Students should have passed Senior Secondary School examination (10+2) and Foundation Course or should have passed Foundation of ICSI/Intermediate of ICAI by whatever name called along with class 10+2.

Final Course:-
students must be Passed Intermediate and Graduation in any discipline except Fine Arts or equivalent.

Admission Procedure

Examinations are held two times a year in the month of June and December.

-Prospectus cost is Rs. 200

-Aspirants have to send all the required documents with Bank Draft and photographs to the designated address.

-Northern India Regional Council
3, Institutional Area, Lodi Road,
New Delhi - 110 003
Ph : 011 - 24626678 / 24615788
Fax : 24622156

Fees:
Intermediate Course:
Correspondence Mode - Rs.15700
Foundation Course:
Correspondence Mode-Rs.3500
Final Course:
Correspondence Mode- Rs.11500
Management Training Fee- RS.4000
Computer Training- Rs.3400
7th October 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

ICWA Course Details

Can you tell me about The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) course? Tell me about its Fee too?
7th October 2014, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

Cost and Works Accountant (CWA) is offspring of The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI).ICWA as a course is conducted in 3 different stages.

FOUNDATION COURSE

Eligibility for Admission:

A Class 10th passed out or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.

Passed 10+2 from a recognized Board or equivalent thereto or has passed National Diploma in Commerce Examination conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.

Those who are waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission

The minimum age for applying for the ICWA course is 17 years.

Fees
Cost of Prospectus – Rs/- 250

Intermediate Course:

Passed 10+2 and Foundation Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India/ Graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Exam of CAT of the Institute/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Exam and Competency Level Part II Exam of CAT of the Institute

Passed Foundation of ICSI/Intermediate of ICAI by what ever name called along with 10+2.

Final Course :

Completion of at least 6 months of Practical Training in any one or more of the organization
(Or)
Must have an experience of at least 6 months in any one or more of the organization
(Or)
Enroll for I- CMA Training Module

Fee Structure

29th November 2014, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

ICWA Course Details

Can you tell me in detail about the ICWA (Institute of Cost and Works Accountants) as I want to take admission in it?
29th November 2014, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

Institute of Cost and Works Accountants is one of the leading financial schools in India. It was established in 1959. It holds the distinction of being one of the premier financial institutions in India.

Eligibility for ICWA:

Admission to ICWA CMA Qualification:-

FOUNDATION COURSE:-

a) Class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized education higher secondary school board or institution.

b) Senior Secondary exam under 10+2 scheme which is recognized by board or an exam recognized by the central government as equivalent thereto or should have passed the National Diploma in Commerce Exam directed by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Exam conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.

c) Students awaiting their result can also apply for provisional admission.

INTERMEDIATE COURSE:-

a) Should have passed 10+2 exam and Foundation Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India/ Graduation in any discipline other than Fine arts/Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Exam of CAT of the Institute/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Exam and Competency Level Part II Exam of CAT of the Institute.

b) Should have passed Foundation of ICSI/Intermediate of ICAI along with class 10+2.

c) Students waiting for their result can also apply for provisional admission.

FINAL COURSE:-

a)Passed Intermediate
b) Graduation in any discipline (except Fine Arts) or equivalent.
c) Candidates who have cleared all eight papers of the CMA intermediate course are eligible to apply for CMA Final Course exam.

ICWA Syllabus

Paper – 1& 2 (100 Marks)
Time : 10 A.M. to 12.00 Noon

Paper 1: Fundamentals of Economics and Management ( 50 Marks )
Paper 2: Fundamentals of Accounting ( 50 Marks)

Paper – 3 & 4 (100 Marks)
Time : 2 P.M. to 4.00 P.M

Paper 3: Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics ( 50 Marks)
Paper 4: Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics ( 50 Marks)

Total Questions : 100 (Multiple Choice Questions)
Maximum Marks : 100 (Each Question will carry 1 Mark).
There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
9th December 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

ICWA Course Details

Will you please provide the information regarding the ICWA Course ?
10th December 2014, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

ICWA Course Details

Will you please provide the information regarding the ICWA Course ?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in