2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st June 2012, 09:33 AM
devendra singh

MKCL B.Ed entrance exam details

I am thinking of taking the MKCL B.Ed entrance exam in 2012 so I need all the details of the exam like eligibility, fee details, mode of CET, exam pattern. Can you give me the information? If yes, give me soon so that I can do preparation of the exam and take the exam in time.
Similar Threads
Thread
Details about B Ed Entrance Exam
Entrance Exam Details
IAS Entrance Exam Details
IAS Entrance Exam Details
IES Entrance Exam Details
MKCL Entrance Exam Syllabus
IIT-JEE Entrance Exam Details
JNU MCA entrance exam details
MT CET Entrance Exam Details
B.Ed entrance exam dates in Maharashtra, MKCL bed
RTO Entrance Exam Details
BCA Entrance Exam Details
Details LIC AAO Entrance Exam
BHU MCH Entrance Exam Details
CPT Entrance Exam Details
MPSC MKCL entrance exam date
PGT TGT entrance exam details
MKCL Bed Entrance Results
University of Pune Mkcl Exam Dates
MKCL B.Ed Entrance
21st June 2012, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MKCL B.Ed entrance exam details

For taking admission into B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) Course in Maharashtra, it is done through CET exam conducted by Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra. But this year the CET exam is already done in the month of May/June.

Eligibility: the candidate should be graduate or Post Graduate minimum 45% marks.

Exam Fee: Rs 650/- for Open/OBC/SBC categories and Outside Maharashtra all categories Candidates and Rs. 350/- for the Backward Class candidate from the Maharashtra State.

Medium of CET: Medium of CET will be Marathi/English only.

Exam Pattern: The CET will cover these subjects : Mental Ability, Teacher Aptitude and General Knowledge .
25th April 2013, 03:22 PM
harshal malap

Re: MKCL B.Ed entrance exam details

plz tell me when conducted the B.ed entrans exam?and also when issue the application form for CET exm of B.ed and last date of application form?
23rd May 2014, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaleen View Post
For taking admission into B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) Course in Maharashtra, it is done through CET exam conducted by Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra. But this year the CET exam is already done in the month of May/June.

Eligibility: the candidate should be graduate or Post Graduate minimum 45% marks.

Exam Fee: Rs 650/- for Open/OBC/SBC categories and Outside Maharashtra all categories Candidates and Rs. 350/- for the Backward Class candidate from the Maharashtra State.

Medium of CET: Medium of CET will be Marathi/English only.

Exam Pattern: The CET will cover these subjects : Mental Ability, Teacher Aptitude and General Knowledge .
I have 41% in tyba so can get addmition bed

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in