2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th December 2012, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mizoram Scholarship Board Outsider

As you want to get information about course for which Mizoram Scholarship Board provides Scholarship so below as per my knowledge I am providing you some courses of scholarship and also uploading a file where you can get information about all scholarship courses.

Mizoram Scholarship Board scholarship courses:
Master/Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
Master/Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
Master/Bachelor in Architecture
Master/Bachelor in Pharmacy
Master/Bachelor of Science in Horticulture
Master/Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory
Attached Files
File Type: doc Mizoram Scholarship Board scholarship courses.doc (118.0 KB, 98 views)
19th September 2019, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Is Mizoram Scholarship Board provide Scholarship scheme for Outsider student as well , if yes then would you plz let me know about the same , as my one of the friend asking me about the same here ??
19th September 2019, 08:01 AM
Super Moderator

As per me Mizoram Scholarship Board does not provide Scholarship scheme for Outsider student, Mizoram Scholarship is available to students domiciled in Mizoram which is the southernmost landlocked Indian state with a population of 10 Lakh and a highly literate agrarian economy.

List of Mizoram Scholarship
S.No Scholarship Name Provider Name Application time*

1. Pre-matric scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority, Mizoram Social Welfare Department, Government of Mizoram April-June

2. Post-matric scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority, Mizoram Social Welfare Department, Government of Mizoram April-June

3. Merit cum means scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority, Mizoram Social Welfare Department, Government of Mizoram April-June

4. Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF) for SC/ST UGC September- November

5. UGC-NET/JRF UGC September- December

6. INSPIRE Scholarship Department of Science and Technology, Government of India October- December

7. Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority UGC September- December

8. CSIR JRF CSIR October- December

9. NEC Merit Scholarship Mizoram Scholarship Board, Government of Mizoram June-August

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in