2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th March 2013, 02:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mizoram Board School Education Scholarship

Here I am giving you Scheme and Rules and regulation of Mizoram Board School Education Post Matric Scholarships to the Students Belonging to Scheduled Tribes:

OBJECT

The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the
Scheduled Tribe students studying at post matriculation or post-secondary stage to enable them to complete their education.

II. SCOPE
These scholarships are available for studies in India only and are awarded by the Government of the State/Union Territory Administration to which the applicant actually belongs i.e. where permanently settled.

III. CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY

i) The scholarships are open to nationals of India.
ii) These scholarships will be given for the study of all recognized postmatriculation for post-secondary courses pursued in recognized
institutions with the following exceptions :
"Scholarships are not awarded for training courses like Aircraft
Maintenance Engineer's Courses and Private Pilot Licence courses, courses at Training - Ship Dufferin (Now Rajendra),courses of training at the Military College, Dehradun and courses at pre-examination training centres of all India and State levels."
iii) Only those candidates who belong to Scheduled Tribes so specified in relation to the State/Union Territory to which the applicant actually belongs (i.e. permanently settled) and who have passed the Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education, will be eligible.
iv) Candidates who after passing one stage of education are studying in the same stage of education in a different subject e.g. I.Sc after I.A. or B.Com after B.A. or M.A. in other subject will not be eligible.
v) Students who, after having completed their educational career in one professional line, wish to study for another profession e.g. LLB after
B.T./B.Ed. will not be eligible. From the academic year 1980-81, however, studies in two professional courses are allowed.

Rest of information is given in attached file. You are free to downlaod it.
25th July 2015, 09:04 AM
Lalmalsawma Chawhte

Re: Mizoram Board School Education Scholarship

What about online scholarships......
29th December 2015, 10:30 AM
mr.karun chakma

why so late 2015 scolarship higher secondary section..?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in