2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th May 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

NIT in Mizoram

Hello friends my father get transfer in Mizoram and I want to do engineering from NIT only , so plz tell me that is there any branch or campus of NIT located in Mizoram, if yes then can you give me its contact information
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Mizoram Students
NIT Mizoram Contact No
NIT Mizoram PhD admission
Fee Structure of NIT Mizoram
NIT Mizoram PHD
NIT Mizoram M Tech
NTSE Mizoram
Cut off for NIT Mizoram
Mizoram University.Com
Mizoram University Mathematics
Mizoram Central University
Mizoram University.Ac.In
NIT Mizoram Gate Cut Off
NIT Mizoram Placement
NIT Mizoram Recruitment
Cutoff of NIT Mizoram
NIT Mizoram Logo
NIT Mizoram Director
NIT Mizoram
NIT Mizoram Pics
22nd January 2020, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Re: NIT in Mizoram

Can you provide me the guidelines for Thesis preparation and submission for Ph.D. students as provided by NIT (National Institute of Technology), Mizoram?
22nd January 2020, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT in Mizoram

A thesis/dissertation is a research report which concerns a problem or series of problems in area of research and it should describe what was known about it previously, what one did towards solving it, what one think results mean, and where or how further progress in the field can be made.

Thesis needs to be submitted in two phases: submission for evaluation and submission for record. The submissions shall be accompanied by two copies of the recommendation sheet given in this document. A signed copy of the recommendation sheet shall be returned to the students by the concerned authority.

For Ph.D. degree students, thesis needs to be submitted to the Academic office in soft bound form. Number of copies corresponds to number of supervisors plus 6 more copies.

Submission must be accompanied with 6 additional copies of abstract. Along with the hard copies, a CD superscribing the name of the student, Registration no, and year of submission and containing the following PDF files shall be submitted.
• thesis.pdf: main thesis
• synopsis.pdf: containing the synopsis for examiners
• recommendation.pdf: containing the one page scanned copy of the recommendation sheet signed by all the signatories.

Guidelines for Thesis preparation and submission for Ph.D. NIT Mizoram

Contact Detail:
NIT Mizoram
Chaltlang, Aizawl-796012
Mizoram, India
Tel/ Fax:0389-2391236 (o) /0389-2391774 / 0389-2391699
E-Mail : nit_mizoram@nitmz.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in