2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2014, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MH CET Medical Eligibility Criteria

Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (Medical) is held every year in the month of May by the Government of Maharashtra for admission to courses like MBBS, Pharmacy, BVSC & AH and Health Science at Under Graduate level.

Eligibility
MBBS/BDS:-
For MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BVSC & AH :-
Applicants must be an Indian national.
Applicants seeking admission to Health Science Courses should be residents of the state of Maharashtra.
The minimum age for Applicants is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.

Educational Qualification:-

Applicants should have passed/appeared HSC/12th Standard or equivalent with subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).

Applicants belonging to Open Category must have obtained not less than 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination.

Person with Disability in General category must secure not less than 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination.

Applicants belonging to constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with Disability claim must have obtained not less than 40% (i.e. 120 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination.

For B Sc. Nursing:-
Applicants belonging to Open category must have obtained not less than 45% marks in subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together at HSC (or equivalent) examination.

Applicants belonging to constitutional reservation must have obtained not less than 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together at HSC(or equivalent) Exam.

Pharmacy Eligibility:-

Applicants should be an Indian National.

Applicants Should have passed/appeared the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics/ Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject AND Secured minimum 45 % marks in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject added together.

Tentative Dates:
Start Date for Online Registration: First week of March.
Last Date for Online Registration: Last week of March.
Payment of MH CET 2015 application fee: First week of March to last week of March
Issue of MH CET 2015 admit cards: Last week of April and first week of May.
MH CET 2015 exam dates: First or Second week of May.
Online display of Question paper booklets: Second or third week of May.
Display of Answer Key: Last week of May
Closing date for submission of Question Paper / Answer Key/ Typograpical Errors:Last week of May.
MHT CET 2015 Result declaration: Second week of June.
30th July 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

about mh cet eligibility

sir got 146 marks in mh cet. sir i thing .'i take admission in bams 1st year.and i give again mh cet 2016.and then sir i am eligible for this ?. sir ready to pay 5 year bams fee for this .plz sir tell me can i do this ?
30th July 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

about mh cet eligibility

sir got 146 marks in mh cet. sir i thing .'i take admission in bams 1st year.and i give again mh cet 2016.and then sir i am eligible for this ?. sir ready to pay 5 year bams fee for this .plz sir tell me can i do this ?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in