2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

MCA From IIT Kanpur

I have completed BCA and now I want to pursue Master of Computer Application (MCA) from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur . Does IIT Kanpur take Entrance Exam for admission ? If yes , please provide me detail of Entrance Exam that ii conducted for admission in MCA ..
Similar Threads
Thread
Kanpur Railway Station to IIT Kanpur
IIT Kanpur IPR
Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur Kanpur
SPO IIT Kanpur
SSC Kanpur
Distance from Kanpur Station to Kanpur University
Kanpur IIT JEE
JRF in IIT Kanpur
IIT Kanpur To Kanpur Central
IIT Kanpur MBA OBC Cut Off
Kanpur IIT to Kanpur Airport
Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
NCC IIT Kanpur
Kanpur Airport To IIT Kanpur
IIT Kanpur Lab
IIT Kanpur MUN
QIP Ph D IIT Kanpur
Kanpur Central to IIT Kanpur
Dayanand Girls Post Graduate College - Kanpur, Kanpur
IIT Kanpur JEE IIT
21st June 2018, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Re: MCA From IIT Kanpur

I completed BCA degree and want to do MCA degree from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur searching for course details. Will you tell what the eligibility required to apply for MCA degree from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur also provide institute address?
21st June 2018, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MCA From IIT Kanpur

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur is a public engineering institution located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act

MCA course details:

TO admission in Master of Computer Applications [MCA] course offered by IIT or Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur you needs to clear Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test - IIT JAM exam conducted by some or the other IIT only in India.

MCA Eligibility:

Bachelor degree with Mathematics as a subject for at least one year for annual system candidates

Or

Minimum two papers of Mathematics for semester system candidates

Candidates must have minimum 55% aggregate marks without rounding off for General/OBC (NCL) category candidates and minimum 50% aggregate marks without rounding off for SC/ST and PwD Category candidates in the qualifying degree

One with letter grades/CGPA (instead of percentage of marks) the equivalence in percentage of marks will be decided by the admitting institutes

IIT Kanpur
Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016
Phone: 0512 259 0151

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in